Anyone bought from yorkshire windows

hi iv had a quote from yorkshire windows for replacement double glazed windows,the quote is a bit more expensive than others i've had so i was wondering if anyone has had dealing with them and if so what youe experience was like ie/ quality of windows,fitting and aftersales Thanks

We've had our front door done by Sheffield windows, & found the product & fitting done to an excellent standard. They're a bit more expensive than the other firms that quoted, however, if you pay peanuts you usually get monkeys.

On no account go to this shower...http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews103809.html

When my Yorkshire windows back door handle broke 9 years after it was installed I rang them thinking they would just say 'oh well' and quote me for a new one. They said "we have got someone near you this afternoon" - they came, fitted a new one, totally free, same day!

Whether this is usual for them I don't know but they were brilliant for me.

Good after sales service if something goes wrong. good quality products.

No, I don't work for them.

I would recommend them, we have had ours in for over 15 years.

Had back door fitted by them (barn) very good service and price( it should have read stable door )

Edited by cuttingedge

They did our porch, very good job and came back to remove a scratch on letter box. Would definitely recommend them :-)

my mum used yorkshire windows about 8 years ago. the quote was around £400 more than the other 3 but service was good and they still look like new. just dont phone safestyle i beg you.

We had replacement doors and windows and a conservatory done over 4 years ago and am very pleased with the quality and look of their products. After sales service is good too. Was recommended to them by a friend and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them too.

i haven't but hve a few friends that said they are fantastic

No but have you seen the woman trying to sell them in Homebase and sometimes Morrisons at Ecclesfield, she comes right up to your face, she was there today at Homebase, I nearly burst out laughing, I know she's only doing her job but does she have to come so close and say "Its Yorkshire Windows" in a funny voice lol!