OMG! How horrific!!

Could this be of any help to any of the rescues? It talks about providing funds for Staffie groups/rescues and giving financial help to set up new groups/rescues. Given Sheffield's problems maybe one of the rescues could set up a "Staffie wing". They will also give financial assistance to any rescue that can prove they take a high percentage of Staffies

http://www.staffords.co.uk/gallimore/gallimore.htm

Edited by smudge74

What the hell is wrong with some people? It just doesn't compute with me at all.

The longer i'm on this planet the more i wish i wasn't,speechless yet again...

The link wont work for me but i can imagine it being very horrific....i think their are some cruel heartless monsters out there who should get what they give...an eye for an eye.

OMG i am utterly shocked, people just seem to be geting crueller

The longer i'm on this planet the more i wish i wasn't,speechless yet again...

With you there, i'm not even going to look at the link, I've got horror indelibly stamped in my mind, i don't need more

The link wont work for me but i can imagine it being very horrific....i think their are some cruel heartless monsters out there who should get what they give...an eye for an eye.

It's a happy ending to a terrible story really. Jack, an SBT, was set on fire and thrown down a rubbish shoot. They managed to save hime, but he suffered bad burns and will need treatment for the rest of his life. He is now witha loving new family. He has the sweetest little face :love:

http://www.staffords.co.uk/gallimore/jack.htm

Edited by smudge74

Please just pop a description on if you post a link so that people know what to expect if they watch it so that it won't cause upset.

What a terrible thing to do to an animal, some people just don't come under the description of Human beings do they?

This sounds awful to say but how awful for the dog to be kept alive with sore skin that needs cream on for every day of his life, sometimes I think that kindness can be taken too far and it becomes something else.

I agree Moon-we all know how painful burns, even small ones are, and this poor little lad is covered. My heart refuses accept this point of view and tells me to keep animals alive if we can, but my head tells me it's not always fair. How the hell can someone do this? If people were not so horrible dilemmas like this wouldn't even exist.

Please just pop a description on if you post a link so that people know what to expect if they watch it so that it won't cause upset.

What a terrible thing to do to an animal, some people just don't come under the description of Human beings do they?

This sounds awful to say but how awful for the dog to be kept alive with sore skin that needs cream on for every day of his life, sometimes I think that kindness can be taken too far and it becomes something else.

I thought that, but he looks more than happy in his pictures. The cream will be more than likely for scar management, rather than because his skin will remain sore. The scars can contract if not treated properly and cause the skin to become tight, which then causes problems with mobility etc. I think he has found his happy ending bless him. The link that i have posted further down explains what has happened to him since.

Sorry about not adding a description. I thought the fact that i said it was horrific might have given it away that it could be upsetting