Whats fishing well this year ??

just wondering what ponds are fishing well this year,ive only done pike fishing this year but with the warmer weather here i fancy a bit of coarse fishing :help:

most places will be fishing well now we've had a bit of warmer weather. look at the match reports in angling times or ask at your local tackle shop.

straight mile hasnt been to bad been a few times had some decent carp and barbel :)

thanks,i might give that a go next week,does it get matched up on weekends?? had a rubbish day on nancey today,froze my nuts off for one small carp,but thats fishing innit

Had a very good day last tues on Carterhall, Ide,Crucians on chopped worm and Bradleys on thurs (small pond with island through trees) on pellet and corn, lots of carp from half pound upto 3lb.

Had a very good day last tues on Carterhall, Ide,Crucians on chopped worm and Bradleys on thurs (small pond with island through trees) on pellet and corn, lots of carp from half pound upto 3lb.

glad to hear it mate and im sure i will see u up there soon:D

glad to hear it mate and im sure i will see u up there soon:D

Oh im goin again tomorrow as im back to work next monday, but aint made up my mind were to go yet poss Carterhall and Bradleys thurs again (girlfriend off this week and doin lots painting and stuff so need to get out of the way:hihi:)

no bradleys are at ford bottom :omarshalls are up loxley and are fishing very well :D

does loxley still have matches on at weekends?? and are the barbel been caught?