69 Alfred Road, Attercliffe

hello lake 1 both david and john are retired now dave lives in withensea with his wife jen and john lives just off prince of wales road ( little bourgh estate) i think its called with his wife shirley, both ok ill tell them about you next time i see them

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 19:21 ----------

dave is on facebook jack

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 19:23 ----------

cliffelad is it brian turner who has sister linda

hello lake 1 both david and john are retired now dave lives in withensea with his wife jen and john lives just off prince of wales road ( little bourgh estate) i think its called with his wife shirley, both ok ill tell them about you next time i see them

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 19:21 ----------

dave is on facebook jack

---------- Post added 31-01-2013 at 19:23 ----------

cliffelad is it brian turner who has sister linda

hello micheal will get in touch with david.tell john its jack johnson who is enquiring about him he should remember me

re-hayes family,you had brother who died as result of a road traffic accident on alfred rd,what year did it happen!

do you remember brian turner,also a girl called arlene lived next to the entry,i worked with her brother in the rolling mills at jessop saville

I can tell you that Arlene Turner lives in Dorset, not far from Bournemouth. She has attended a number of Newhall re-unions, mainly the ones that were linked to her school year.

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 19:59 ----------

Anyone remember a faily called Stones. In the 1940s/early 1950s, they lived on Alfred Road, near Rosie Skillington's shop, but on the opposite side a bit lower down. There were two boys whose Christian names I can't now remember. The younger boy would now be in his early 70s, I would think.

Hi lake1 long time no see!

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 23:24 ----------

hello bill i am one of the johnsons there was three of us me jack ken and pete.in our yard was moorwoods then mooresand in end housewas dakins over wall was pat bean then the postman whose name escapes me then merrits .probably it was mcginties before pat. do you remember george merrit and levicks.also chip shopon corner run by derek colgrave

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 15:24 ----------

alfie melia was related to smiths on dane street his relation used to run grocers shop on corner of dane street and alfred rd

Hi jack still playing snooker?

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 23:30 ----------

I can tell you that Arlene Turner lives in Dorset, not far from Bournemouth. She has attended a number of Newhall re-unions, mainly the ones that were linked to her school year.

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 19:59 ----------

Anyone remember a faily called Stones. In the 1940s/early 1950s, they lived on Alfred Road, near Rosie Skillington's shop, but on the opposite side a bit lower down. There were two boys whose Christian names I can't now remember. The younger boy would now be in his early 70s, I would think.

Hi I lived at 1 fell place jean Longhurst brother John corner shops across dalys coop biltons remember David connie melia Stanley's he was deaf

Hi jean i think we were in the same class at hartley brook.

Does anyone remember anything about Lily Agnes & James Arthur ( lucky Jim ?? ) Tacey, that lived on the corner of Alfred their back yard entrance was on Alfred Road.

hello daved who are you please

i think it was pete & tony stones,if my memory serves me right tony died in a fire,caused by a chip pan!

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 11:26 ----------

bonesnbradde,im old byker mate of your daves,i was born on alfred rd,for better or worse! can you remember when he had the vincent.

Hi Cliff lad,my old vincent is fondly remembered i even remember the reg JBY 337 ! wish i had it now,would be worth 70 grand.give me a clue who you are ie what bikes did you ride?

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 13:17 ----------

Hi lake 1 who am i ? clues, wellington,snooker,eldest brother,my id. got it yet?

---------- Post added 03-02-2013 at 13:19 ----------

hello daved who are you please

who am i? come on lake 1

Hi cliffe lad,old arnold certainly does,how are you old pal?are you on facebook? still biking