Our Cow Molly Farm

I think this whole forum should be renamed "The Our Cow Molly Free Advertising Forum"

Everyone else has to pay a fiver a week to advertise and even then they don't get lots of threads on the main page.

What type of cow is she?

Hereford?, Gurnsey

I think this whole forum should be renamed "The Our Cow Molly Free Advertising Forum"

Everyone else has to pay a fiver a week to advertise and even then they don't get lots of threads on the main page.

I did ask if we could advertise on SF & was told it was £800 per month, We have one account (this one) and if I was to advertise anything the moderators would quite rightly remove it.

Maybe you should complain to BBC1 we are going to be on again at 6.30pm tonight.

What type of cow is she?

Hereford?, Gurnsey

Holstein, Frisian, Swedish red we breed for healthy feet etc rather than maximum milk production, quality milk, healthy cows.

On the news at 1.30 this aft.

Angel.

Its on again from 6.30pm tonight BBC1 Look North. #SuperFreshMilk

Any chance you could tell us what the story is about. Some of us don't get Look North.

Any chance you could tell us what the story is about. Some of us don't get Look North.

I think you should be able to watch in on BBC iplayer (LookNorth)

The Story is about dairy farming, I went down to London on the #SosDairy protest and was interviewed by the BBC, so they wanted to follow up the story.

Sheffield University have recently asked us to supply them so they covered that bit in the story, you know carbon foot print, food miles etc etc, oh and the fact they get it the morning its come from our cows was important too :-)

We milk our cows process the milk in our own dairy carton it up & deliver it ourselves all in the same morning, so there's some coverage about us calling it #SuperFreshMilk too.

Any milk that leaves the farm raw still goes for less than it costs us to produce it but hopefully before Christmas we will be breaking even again, I really feel sorry for dairy farmers who send all their milk away at less than it costs them to produce it which is mainly why I went to London on the protest.

And the ice cream is superb. I believe it has contributed to my cholesterol count and I don't give a monkeys.

You mean you don't agree with a bit of free advertising for what some people say is an amazing local product?

I've not tried the milk, i may do but ive tried the ice cream and i found it to be very sickly.

Nice enough flavour but far too sickly for my taste.

You mean you don't agree with a bit of free advertising for what some people say is an amazing local product?

I've not tried the milk, i may do but ive tried the ice cream and i found it to be very sickly.

Nice enough flavour but far too sickly for my taste.

It is strange that name a nd praise is allowed but name and shame isn't.

It is strange that name a nd praise is allowed but name and shame isn't.

It's not that strange if you think about it for a few seconds.

Any milk that leaves the farm raw still goes for less than it costs us to produce it but hopefully before Christmas we will be breaking even again, I really feel sorry for dairy farmers who send all their milk away at less than it costs them to produce it which is mainly why I went to London on the protest.

Did the BBC touch on the subsidies that dairy farmers get for producing that milk or the reason why they don't stop production is because of said subsidies received?