Our Cow Molly Farm

It is strange that name a nd praise is allowed but name and shame isn't.

Forum owners rules i guess.

I dont agree personally, i think we sould be able to name and shame but think how that would be open to abuse.

Its far less likely that name and praise will result in legal action than name and shame.

Did the BBC touch on the subsidies that dairy farmers get for producing that milk or the reason why they don't stop production is because of said subsidies received?

Did the BBC touch on the subsidies that dairy farmers get for producing that milk or the reason why they don't stop production is because of said subsidies received?

The UK has 10,000 dairy farms left now & the BBC have said many times 1 farm closes everyday & that the UK imports over 1million litres of milk daily so they do close for sure.Bradfild Brewary farm was a dairy not long ago. No subsidies would be far better & a pint of milk at volvic water prices less hassle for us, but would you want to pay £1.30 a pint ?

You wonder how volvic water sells when water out the tap is almost free.

Where is the farm please?

Cliffe House Farm

Dungworth

Sheffield

S6 6gw

I did ask if we could advertise on SF & was told it was £800 per month,

*HOW* much????

*HOW* much????

That was a couple of years ago, Marks & Spencer offered £70 for our website so its probably about right.

That was a couple of years ago, Marks & Spencer offered £70 for our website so its probably about right.

Unreal how people can have a dig about the odd plug, I for one am very proud of Our Cow Molly for what they have achieved in creating a spot on the map for Sheffield as well as flying the flag for farmers. You have to admit that what they have achieved is magnificent, they have created numerous great products as well as created a great day out for the family.

Only been twice but regularly pick up a tub from Loxley on my way back from the garden centre, will make a trip back up to the farm when the weather picks up however.

Unreal how people can have a dig about the odd plug, I for one am very proud of Our Cow Molly for what they have achieved in creating a spot on the map for Sheffield as well as flying the flag for farmers. You have to admit that what they have achieved is magnificent, they have created numerous great products .

I agree completely with what you've said here. They've achieved a huge amount in a short time, made a premium product which people aren't afraid to pay for & plug & support other local producers of Sheffield at every opportunity. And they were behind the setting up of Bradfield Farmers Market - yum!

Unreal how people can have a dig about the odd plug, I for one am very proud of Our Cow Molly for what they have achieved in creating a spot on the map for Sheffield as well as flying the flag for farmers. You have to admit that what they have achieved is magnificent, they have created numerous great products as well as created a great day out for the family.

Only been twice but regularly pick up a tub from Loxley on my way back from the garden centre, will make a trip back up to the farm when the weather picks up however.

Its not the odd plug though is it.

Personally i dont mind at all how many times OCM advertises their business, that's for the site owners to decide if they are doing too much of it.

But i do see where the poster was coming from.

OCM wont pay the advertising fee but they advertise anyway.

Thats not really fair on the ones who do pay SF to advertise on here.

I'll have to tell everyone who has a business to go on the SF and post the odd plug.

I agree, OCM does seem to advertise their product all too often on these forums, why don't they start to pay like every other advert on here ?

Its on again from 6.30pm tonight BBC1 Look North. #SuperFreshMilk

Watched this programme ,well done looks really good stuff ,Good luck for the future ,would love to try the ice cream sounds gorgeous.:)

I agree, OCM does seem to advertise their product all too often on these forums, why don't they start to pay like every other advert on here ?

In what way do they actually 'advertise'?