Our Cow Molly Farm

we went there recently and had a great time...and the ice cream is delicious! Will definitely be going back! :)

I also saw a sign advertising it on Crookes as I went past on the bus today but didn't catch which shop it was.

it was outside urban pantry last night

On the ice cream front I was delighted to see it being sold at Chris Beeches on South Road, Walkley. Tried the lemon and ginger and it was lovely. I also saw a sign advertising it on Crookes as I went past on the bus today but didn't catch which shop it was.

It's the Urban Pantry in Crookes that stocks 120ml tubs & 500ml tubs (as does Chris Beech in Walkley)

But the best bit is they both sell our milk & we deliver it to them THE SAME MORNING IT'S COME FROM OUR COWS ! (freshest milk in Sheffield)

We are at Bradfield Farmers Market Today 9am - 3pm

It's a Sheffield Farmers Market inside the Village hall with approx 20 stalls of food produced in Sheffield.

No crafts or tat just foods.

Edited by OurCowMolly
Spelling

Been up today and it was really busy, the lemon and ginger ice cream was delicious.

Fantastic place, love their ice cream and the milk. Eddie works incredibly hard promoting local food and is a credit to the area.

TOMORROW IS NATIONAL @OpenFarmSunday we are doing the following:

11am - 6pm

Tractor Rides for the kids / adults can drive

Off Road Train rides (down the fields)

BBQ / Bacon Buttys (Moss Valley Pork Sheffield)

Bradfield Brewary Will have a bar there

Newborn Animal Enclosure

Farm Tours

Bouncy Castle

EVERYONE WELCOME, FREE PARKING IN THE FIELD

MORE INFORMATION HERE ...... http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/events/open-farm-sunday/

11am - 6pm

Newborn Animal Enclosure

Farm Tours

Bouncy Castle

MORE INFORMATION HERE ...... http://www.ourcowmolly.co.uk/events/open-farm-sunday/

Fantastic place, love their ice cream and the milk. Eddie works incredibly hard promoting local food and is a credit to the area.

Thanks,,,, are you coming tomorrow ?

11am - 6pm

Newborn Animal Enclosure

Farm Tours

Bouncy Castle

we just might, like most, depends on the weather.

the met office forecast is categorically "no rain" for us tomorrow :):):):):):)

Currently trying to explain to you on Twitter (I'm under a different name on there) what happened this afternoon in the little shed where the calves, hens and chicks are. It's quite hard with the character limit on Twitter so I've come here instead. After a lovely (and expensive!) morning at Bradfield Farmers Market we called in at your farm for an ice cream on the way home. My daughter and I went for (another!) look at the calves while my husband went back to the car as it was raining hard. While we were in there, a man and his child came in. As the child came in, he spotted the hens & chicks and ran screaming at them, whirling something round his head. They scattered. Dad followed, talking very loudly (we don't know what he was saying). The child continued to shout and ran at the calves too. When they retreated to the back of their pens, he started to climb in, still shouting. By this time, my daughter and I are trying not to look, but are amazed and worried by what's going on. The man caught sight of me and said, in English, that his child was doing nothing wrong. I said I wasn't sure he should be standing on the top rail of the pens (the calf was clearly not very happy) & that's when the guy started shouting at us, telling us we had no right to tell his children what to do (we weren't), that they weren't my children (thank goodness), he even told us how old he was for some reason. At this point we walked out and went back to our car where we found he'd also been to the car and quite aggressively demanded to know if my husband was leaving as they were waiting for a space. Not sure why they couldn't have parked on the drive like everyone else does when the car park is full instead of his wife sitting in a massive 4x4 with the engine running for ages, waiting for someone to leave. To top it all, the children ran in front of our car as we were leaving!

After we'd left I wondered if I should have come back into the cafe and explained what was going on. I'm probably over-reacting but I don't like to see animals being scared (and I don't like out of control children and arrogant, aggressive parents either!)

Edited by irenewilde