Are etiquette and manners terms from a bygone era?

I am not old, but I am not young either. I am an inbetweener!:(

I was brought up to believe that we should have manners and respect each other. I now sometimes feel that people do not have self respect and so cannot respect others. Please tell me that I am wrong!:roll:

I was brought up to believe that we should have manners and respect each other. I now sometimes feel that people do not have self respect and so cannot respect others. Please tell me that I am wrong!:roll:

Some have, some haven't. The worst example, I think, at work is if you're heading towards a door just behind someone else and they turn and look at you and then let the door go in your face. I think thats very bad:roll:

You're wrong but as per last night I'm sure you're going to come up with some reason why my telling you you're wrong makes me deluded or something. Actually thinking about it I am wrong. Not everybody has good manners or etiquette.

You're wrong but as per last night I'm sure you're going to come up with some reason why my telling you you're wrong makes me deluded or something. Actually thinking about it I am wrong. Not everybody has good manners or etiquette.

If this is some sort of riddle just come out and say so!

Some have, some haven't. The worst example, I think, at work is if you're heading towards a door just behind someone else and they turn and look at you and then let the door go in your face. I think thats very bad:roll:

It is even worse if the door is on a very strong spring and they time it right so that it splatters you right in the nose!

So was I and I refuse to become as bad as those who don’t care about such things. I always think that consideration for someone else shows our own integrity.

My own pet hate about bad manners is people who push in front of you, especially at the bar in a pub. They know that you was first but still get served before you if they get half a chance!:rant::rant:

It is even worse if the door is on a very strong spring and they time it right so that it splatters you right in the nose!

But if you're really quick off the mark, you might be able to catch the door and send it back smartly enough to hit them in the bum before they can get away.:hihi:

But if you're really quick off the mark, you might be able to catch the door and send it back smartly enough to hit them in the bum before they can get away.:hihi:

Not if the door has one of those strong springs on it.:(

:huh: I thought you were supposed to be dead Phil!:loopy:

:huh: I thought you were supposed to be dead Phil!:loopy:

Maybe it is time for your medication?:huh:

Maybe it is time for your medication?:huh:

Don't worry I will be having a few later!

How's the parrot?