91 members have voted

1. 1. Kier repairs

• good
    • could be better
    • totally garbage

Yes, but when will it end?

Good question it is an old house :)

but on this project hopefully not too long,

Whenever I have had problems with Keir and Sheffield Homes. I make three attempts to get the problems sorted and if that fails I contact my local councillor: http://councillors.sheffield.gov.uk/index.asp?pgid=215818 and they have forwarded my complaint to a senior manager asking for a report, and the problems have been sorted quite quickly.

To improve matters, keep your email reasonably short and to the point. Describe the failure, give dates, keep it polite and describe the stress and inconvenience that is being caused.

You may be asked for evidence of your allegations. Keep a diary, and any correspondence. Take some photos if relevant.

K.

Whenever I have had problems with Keir and Sheffield Homes. I make three attempts to get the problems sorted and if that fails I contact my local councillor: http://councillors.sheffield.gov.uk/index.asp?pgid=215818 and they have forwarded my complaint to a senior manager asking for a report, and the problems have been sorted quite quickly.

To improve matters, keep your email reasonably short and to the point. Describe the failure, give dates, keep it polite and describe the stress and inconvenience that is being caused.

You may be asked for evidence of your allegations. Keep a diary, and any correspondence. Take some photos if relevant.

K.

thanks for Karl.

all works now been completed in that last few weeks,

that's that part done thanks to the Decent homes section of Sheffield homes, :)

What about Sheffield Homes Inspectors - I booked a couple of days off this week and booked an inspection for Monday morning. Got up and waited all day and he never showed up. Then got a text today saying he would come on Wednesday morning!!! Luckily it's a day off again but it means I may not get a chance to use my last day as I wanted to.

Why couldn't they phone me on Monday and arrange this with me, do they assume every council tenant doesn't work or can have time off willy nilly?

So annoying.

What about Sheffield Homes Inspectors - I booked a couple of days off this week and booked an inspection for Monday morning. Got up and waited all day and he never showed up. Then got a text today saying he would come on Wednesday morning!!! Luckily it's a day off again but it means I may not get a chance to use my last day as I wanted to.

Why couldn't they phone me on Monday and arrange this with me, do they assume every council tenant doesn't work or can have time off willy nilly?

So annoying.

all our kids trouble started with an uppity inspector :rant:

How odd- I'm reasonably sure that the inspector did not cause all your children.

How odd- I'm reasonably sure that the inspector did not cause all your children.

Have you read any of this thread :huh: