Has anyone had a sola before?

Im thinking of getting a sola when i have number 2 in july but just thought i would ask if any1 has had 1 b4??

What r ur thoughts?

Did you mean the pushchair? I had to go and look up what a Sola was.

Can't help as my twins are 5 now but wanted to be sure what the question was :)

Did you mean the pushchair? I had to go and look up what a Sola was.

Can't help as my twins are 5 now but wanted to be sure what the question was :)

I had one, it was ok but you've got to check it fits your boot properly. I didn't and had to keep taking the backwheels off to fit it in my car. Not really much space underneath as the basket isn't very deep but the seat can face both ways, handle bar can be moved to whatever height so all in all, I pretty good pram.

My wife has a sola pushchair for our newborn and she loves it, seat unit can be easily removed and is a good quality sturdy pram.........she did make me buy a silvercross 3d travel system but that only lasted 2 weeks she hated it.she said it was too much faffing about and heavy.

as poker ace has mentioned the sola pram is quite big when folded down but it fits in her vectra alright...hope this helps and congratulations