Any airgunners on here??

Dont think you can beat the weihrauch rifles for all round accuracy and durability to be fair. I have the HW100 pcp and Hw 80 springer. Having said that, they are a little on the heavy side and are neglected nowadays as i use the FX Verminator quite a lot. The verminator is impressively accurate and light.....can put pellet on top of pellet into the targets at 40yds. (great for ratting too with a red light on top!!)

My permissions are no more,(except over in Ireland), due to work commitments, but if anyone needs a hand or some company then please get in touch and if i am around I am always willing to oblige.:)

[/b]

Showing your age Chris, I used to go there to. ;)

Me too! once shot for Yorkshire there , if i remember rightly. Also used to shoot on the ranges at the army place on Barnsley Rd. Used to be a lovely couple that organised and ran the club but cant for the life of me remember their names.

I have a Sharp Innova .177. Lovely rifle - very light, very accurate and power up to the legal limit. Recently had it serviced and it shoots beautifully.

Also a Webley Senior (also .177) early model in its own original case.

you have a real gem there and are hard to come by now

Dont think you can beat the weihrauch rifles for all round accuracy and durability to be fair. I have the HW100 pcp and Hw 80 springer. Having said that, they are a little on the heavy side and are neglected nowadays as i use the FX Verminator quite a lot. The verminator is impressively accurate and light.....can put pellet on top of pellet into the targets at 40yds. (great for ratting too with a red light on top!!)

My permissions are no more,(except over in Ireland), due to work commitments, but if anyone needs a hand or some company then please get in touch and if i am around I am always willing to oblige.:)

had various weihrauchs, very nice, but i prefer my air arms at the minute. mine is the tx200 carbine (not sx as i thought!) which is an underlever. its very accurate and beautifully finished. uncles theoben is mint, but cost abotu 4 times as much!

does anyone remember the gun club in chesterfield up grove road, im talkin about 10years back now, it was under ground, i was only about 15 and they let me shoot all sorts of live ammo guns with one of the owners with me of cours, i shot a 9mm pistol, 22 winchester type rifle, 22 revolver, and the one i remember to this day was a desert egal hand gun now that was a reall monster:)

I see there is a new range down near Tinsley opened recently. Has anyone been and can comment what its like?

It's at the Rotherham end go to roundabout just before the main one heading from tinsley and turn right onto estate right to top and turn right again , owned by the people who make idle back rod rests, ps are the Diana model 52 any good ? It's got a side lever had it a fair few years...

I have a Sharp Innova .177. Lovely rifle - very light, very accurate and power up to the legal limit. Recently had it serviced and it shoots beautifully.

Also a Webley Senior (also .177) early model in its own original case.

you have a real gem there and are hard to come by now

I have one of these also in .177, had it since I was sixteen and I'm in my forties now. Lovely rifle, very accurate and power right up to the limit.