Any airgunners on here??

Well thats more people than i thought and there hasnt been a negative comment so far!!

Iv been doing it for over a year now and im lucky enough to have 2 permissions up to now with a wide variety of quarry!! I have a few rifles now and some pistols.

aa s410 (the best gun ever) and permision to shoot in a huge woodland just near barlow:D

Just a quick 'hello' to any airgunners on here, wether it be field or target shooters!!

What would be the point in shooting a field?

Is it for people who like easy targets?:huh:

Shooting a field guarantees a hit mate!! Fed up of missing the barn door so the field is the new target (only ever missed once) :) :) :)

Hi my partner has steyr lg110 177, falcon raptor 22, morini cm 162 el and a baby ASI compact 177 and he loves them to bits, used to shoot at Pontefract but now doesn't have the time.

If it "takes down" then I prolly own it :)

I spend a lot of time shooting paper these days :rolleyes:;)

JJ..

Hi my partner has steyr lg110 177, falcon raptor 22, morini cm 162 el and a baby ASI compact 177 and he loves them to bits, used to shoot at Pontefract but now doesn't have the time.

What upsets him so much about Pontefract that he feels the need to shoot at it?:huh:

I have a Sharp Innova .177. Lovely rifle - very light, very accurate and power up to the legal limit. Recently had it serviced and it shoots beautifully.

Also a Webley Senior (also .177) early model in its own original case.

I have the webley raider 10. It is a superb rifle and is very accurate. I shoot on a regular basis on a local farm. Also own a classic bsa meteor, edgar bros .75 camo stock, and a few pistols, and my son shoots smk syntarg.

i have an air arms s200 (or is it 2000) in .22 which is superb, very accurate. 11 ft/lb, use it on metal targets in back garden and odd rat we get out of woods. (shot 6 last yr). dont use it for any other wildlife as we get many beautiful birds near us and loads of annoying squirrels but dont like to shoot them. have shot woodpigeon previously tho with it on farms when they were a pest.

would be good if there was a proper field target range and indoor practise range in sheffield. years ago we used to be members of target rifle club at leadmill bus garage, have fired live ammo there

Only gun I've ever had was a small colt BB gun when I was younger, used to shoot posters... and my dad every now and then :D but I broke it :( was brill though lol.

i have an air arms s200 (or is it 2000) in .22 which is superb, very accurate. 11 ft/lb, use it on metal targets in back garden and odd rat we get out of woods. (shot 6 last yr). dont use it for any other wildlife as we get many beautiful birds near us and loads of annoying squirrels but dont like to shoot them. have shot woodpigeon previously tho with it on farms when they were a pest.

would be good if there was a proper field target range and indoor practise range in sheffield. years ago we used to be members of target rifle club at leadmill bus garage, have fired live ammo there

euroguns have a target range not to faraway either