Any airgunners on here??

Just a quick 'hello' to any airgunners on here, wether it be field or target shooters!!

Hi bezzydan.

im not expert shot,but i do like to get out with the air rifle now and again.

Shot air guns all my life. Started off with a Relum Tornado dual spring. Had loads over the years. Now got Mk 2 Rapid. Trouble is i've not been 'out' for a couple of years. No transport and no where to shoot now !

Dean.

hi there ive got two webley mk11 under levers not used them for ages lovely guns not as powerfull as the new ones though

hi all airgunners have you all tried the huntinglife forum great if your into the guns and stuff :)

check out our pal stevethefish (crop safe crew). Does plenty of shooting up lincoln.

Edited by tangos

Most definitely YES. PCP's and springers and always looking to add to my collection.

Dont be surprised if this thread gets pulled, the forum seem very twitchy on the subject even though it can be a family orientated hobby!

Yes i have the s410 .177 fitted with map pro hunting scope

Had the usaul 'push in' pistols when younger. Also BSA Scorpion, Webley Tempest, BSA .25 Rat Stopper, HW 97, HW 77K, BSA Super Ten MK 2., BSA Meteor, etc, etc,

I've an AA S410 in .22.

Lucky to have a few places to shoot - both target and hunting.

No doubt someone with no knowledge will come along shortly and stick their noses in, about how they should be banned and "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!"

I've got a HW 80K, which reminds me, I must Zero it in.

Had the usaul 'push in' pistols when younger. Also BSA Scorpion, Webley Tempest, BSA .25 Rat Stopper, HW 97, HW 77K, BSA Super Ten MK 2., BSA Meteor, etc, etc,

Harrington Gat guns lol, i owned a few in my youth, always wanted the Tempest after viewing it in Suggs Sport. Weihrauch's, had a couple of Hw80's in the past.