Wybourn waiting list

i have four years on the council list and really need to get out of my private house as its not suitable & i cant afford private

im not sure whether they are all great places or sheffield homes

how long has it took people to get a 2/3 bed on wybourn? how many years waiting time & how long was you bidding?

any replies would be great!!

Edited by leanne28

You wont get a 2/3 bed anywhere, unless you have kids etc.

You will only get a 2 bed house with one child, I am only entitled to a 2 bed, and I have 2 girls x

You will only get a 2 bed house with one child, I am only entitled to a 2 bed, and I have 2 girls x

If you had a boy and a girl, you would get a 3 bed tho.

i know im only wanting a 2 bed but i just thought they might be around the same waiting time :) x

i have four years on the council list and really need to get out of my private house as its not suitable.

could you not rent somewhere private that is more suitable ?

If you had a boy and a girl, you would get a 3 bed tho.

I know, but I dont :P

My nans next door neighbour was pregnant when she moved into the flats at Westfield - 1 bedroom.

They said she would get priority when the child was born. Then the child was born, and they told her she would have priority when she was 1, and needed her own room. Shes still there, and the child is 7, the same age as my eldest.

On the other hand, my ex partners brother and his girlfriend lived at Manor Park in the one bedroom flats. When their child was born, as it was top floor, she went crying to her doctor about depression, as she couldn't get out with her pram. The council gave them a 3 bedroom house on Manor Park within a month, and that was with one very young baby.