Beauty suppliers in Sheffield or Rotherham

Does anyone know of any, I usually get my thinks from Ritz in Rotherham but I am looking for some different options for products so I want to look in some other suppliers

i go to either dennis williams on shoreham st or alan howards at beighton..you'll need a card for both places so u wont have VAT to pay on anything you buy but if you give them a ring they'll tell you what you need to take...i get all my acrylic nail supplies and waxing stuff etc.not bad prices either

Hi,

We will be offering beauty supplies for beauty therapist, nail technicians, holistic therapist and also the General Public at very competitive prices.

We will be doing personal deliveries throughout Sheffield and parts of Rotherham and Derbyshire, postal deliveries will be available throughout the rest of the UK

Our website is still under construction and will be up and running shortly.

there's a place near Meadowhall/Wincobank but sorry can't think of the name of it. Also one at Hackenthorpe

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce you to LM Beauty Professional nail products.

If you would like a booklet please PM me or email me on [email protected]

there's a place near Meadowhall/Wincobank but sorry can't think of the name of it. Also one at Hackenthorpe

Adel number is 2432019 x

theres 1 just round the corner from Ritz...

its called Georgie Salon Supplies

they stock cnd, star nails, salon system, opi, edge, entity, strictly professional, trendy nail wraps, orly, ibd & a few others in the beauty part

the website is

http://www.georgiesalonsupplies.co.uk

its called sallys and theres another beauty store next door:)

adels i think its on roman ridge industrial estate in winkabank

I've stumbled across Beauty4Less who sell massage couches and other salon supplies. There's also one called Salons Direct that's pretty good.