Driving lessons/experience for children advertised in Meadowhall.

Hello

I am trying to find out datails of a company that does driving lessons/driving 'experiences' for kids/teenagers. Apparently they have a leaftlet thing in Meadowhell but there are never any leaflets in it! I'm looking at it as an idea for my son's 14th birthday as he is driving obsessed and would love it.

Any info gratefully received.

Now, where did I see this the other day, was it on the news? Or might have been in a paper... Grrr sorry I can't remember!

Hello

I am trying to find out datails of a company that does driving lessons/driving 'experiences' for kids/teenagers. Apparently they have a leaftlet thing in Meadowhell but there are never any leaflets in it! I'm looking at it as an idea for my son's 14th birthday as he is driving obsessed and would love it.

Any info gratefully received.

Look in the bins, when you see the price that’s where you’ll put it if you ever get one. I can’t remember who they were or the price but it was expensive.:o

Edited by andikay
spelling

I think it was in the Star, can't remember name but it was £25 for 20-30 mins and £50.00 for about an hour.

I took mine to Manby Motorplex, it was a teriffic day and the kids had a go at driving, the skid pan, rally cars and more.

Nowt like training the joy-riders of the future is there. Take them to a go-kart track.

yep sounds crazy ... watch your car keys mums dads after you learn your kiddy to drive they may fancy a little spin in your car.

I think after growing up on a bad estate that the only reason as a teen or under that I didnt get in to the stolen car joy rideing thing was that I could not drive ... ?

now theres a chance for kids on estates to be tought to drive ..its all gona end in tears

Nowt like training the joy-riders of the future is there. Take them to a go-kart track.

This is proper driving, not like a go kart at all.

My son (16) did this at the beginning of the month and it was a very good lesson. The fully qualified driving instructor took him through the basics of car set up (seat etc), basic driving around a well laid out track focussing on control at all times, turns etc They even had him reversing into a marked out garage space. It is all recorded in a record book so if you go back for more lessons the instructor knows what to focus on.

It is expensive but it was a Birthday present and is ideal for a treat. he drove a Lambourghini at Loughborugh last year but preferred this experience at Meadowhall

I would really recommend it