Why do people lie about spaying ??

So she expects your friend to go through all of the mess, expense and inconvenience of bringing up the kittens and feeding them and the cat, then to pay her for the privilege of clearing up after her mistake and lies...I should cocoa...if anything she should be putting towards the cost of rearing the kittens herself and be ashamed of putting the cat and new owner in this position.

cheeky so & so Moonbird you are so right

we took on a cat that was pregnant & was not told this cat had a lot of issues with dogs & other cats it hated them all with a pashion as it was bullied by the cats & dogs whare it lived we ended up having to rehome her after she had the kitterns rehomed as she just was'ent happy she went to an old lady but later died of cancer but she had a happy time with her bless her

hope your new cat settles in well :):) it is so ceeky of this women to want you to do the hard work & you pay her from the kitterns te cheek of some

people :huh::huh:

:hihi::hihi:

Welcome aboard.................now run for your life

yep you need to leave right now & dont look back....:hihi::hihi:

ive been to my friends tonight, she said she never got chance to look at the cat as she ran and hid as soon as the woman got her out of the basket (probably to nest) shes phoned the woman who said " well i want the money you get from selling the kittens because she was mine when she got pregnant i'll be round for £50 for each kitten" my poor friend is now worried about this as with her been a single mum shes on her own with a 11month old baby.

You what? :rant: The cheeky beep beep beep. Keep dreaming sunshine. Some people. A lady knocked on my door a couple of yrs ago and told me her cat had had kittens, I said 'oh I have 2 I don't want anymore thanks'. However, she wasn't there to offer me a kitten, oh no, she wanted me to pay towards the up keep of the kittens as some of them were the same colour as one of mine. Erm no! Firstly prove it. And secondly and most importantly my boys were done at 6mths... they were 2 when she called!!!

I hope your friend tells her to go forth :hihi:

thats sick,some people only see animals as money makers,what a sad world we live in

what a stupid woman, if she had lied to me like that she wouldn't want contact with me let alone money from raising a 4 kitten through her lying!

Tell her to jog on and good luck with your little kittens :)

thats sick,some people only see animals as money makers,what a sad world we live in

it is sickening, indeed.

Maybe there should be something put in place like they do with feral cats that are "doctored"... The feral cats that are trapped, "doctored", and then re-released have a notch placed on the top of their ears, so that a trapper doing rescue work can immediately identify a neutered tom/ queen by the blunted ear.

Dexter cat was actually neutered the day he came to me, thankfully, (the "mum" who adopted him to me was responsible enough to ensure she was certain he had been "done" before he came to his new home).

Thiri cat was "done" about four weeks after he came to me. He'd have been "done" even sooner, but for the hassle of the Xmas/ new year closures, and the shocking weather at New Year. However, thanks to mc55 and her hubby, they helped by transporting him to the vet and fetching him back for me. He was doctored as soon as practical.

Trixiepup was doctored at 6 1/2 months, a fortnight after coming to me, as I was adamant there was no way on God's green earth that I wanted her to whelp. I knew she was coming to me in advance, so I was prepared to get her done, by saving up the fee in readiness.

I am being talked into taking on an acquaintance's unwanted kitten, (A ginger girl{?} aged about 12 weeks, I believe) If this little girl {?} is coming to me, then I shall be having her spayed as soon as it is practical, and as soon as she is old enough to be "done".

My god - if we could get £50.00 for every kitten we rehomed we could survive.

The woman is irresponsible, and has given away a cat. If your friend has actually paid for the cat then your friend is the one that has been wronged.

Sadly, the problem now relies on your friend to sort out. Hopefully she will manage to bring the kittens round and find nice good responsible homes for them - however she needs to tell the people that the kittens will be breeding from 5 months of age and therefore, THEY HAVE TO BE KEPT IN DOORS - no matter how much the kitties demand to go out. They can be spayed at 6 months, some do it younger but i find it a big operation especially for the females at such a young age.

I hope your friend can cope - and she can always send us pics and write ups of them when they are ready for rehoming, and we will point new owners in her direction if we can do.

She can then probably ask the RSPCA or CPL for a neutering voucher for the mum. Beaware - mum will be ready for mating within just a few weeks, so mum also must be kept in doors and not let out - or more kitties again soon.

why should she have profit of kittens she kicked out a pregnant kitten tell her no

I wonder what actually happened as this was posted in March :hihi:

ive been to my friends tonight, she said she never got chance to look at the cat as she ran and hid as soon as the woman got her out of the basket (probably to nest) shes phoned the woman who said " well i want the money you get from selling the kittens because she was mine when she got pregnant i'll be round for £50 for each kitten" my poor friend is now worried about this as with her been a single mum shes on her own with a 11month old baby.

wow, I'm speechless.