Market on Division Street - first one 29th April

Looks like it will be fun! Celebrating the royal wedding with a community event like this is more interesting and traditional than sitting at home in front of the TV!

Hi,

I am an artist and would be interested in a stall at this event- can you let me know how I can apply?

Hi,

I am an artist and would be interested in a stall at this event- can you let me know how I can apply?

Hi, if you could send me a PM with your email address in i shall send you the information!

Thanks

x

I can't send a PM because I haven't made enough posts, but you could perhaps PM or email details? I would love to have a stall there - I wouldn't be watching the Royal Wedding anyway!

Hi there

I too make vintage style necklaces and rings etc which would go down fantastic around that area. I ould like to have details about the market prices for the stalls etc and any other info that would be relevent. Are there spaces for such a stall? xxx if you could sed me a pm [email protected]

Edited by imbellish

hi i would be interested in a stall but dont have public liability insurance,i have never been asked to provide my own PL Insurance when i have stood markets and fairs before. Anyone have any idea on where to get it and how much it costs thanks

I will be there selling my bits and bobs, looks to be a cracking day out, lots to see, do, eat and drink! :)

...Best get making!

hi i would be interested in a stall but dont have public liability insurance,i have never been asked to provide my own PL Insurance when i have stood markets and fairs before. Anyone have any idea on where to get it and how much it costs thanks

A-N air registration is a perfect PL insurance for craft, art, design etc... cheap as well, think mine cost about £30. Not sure how much it is from other organisations though!