Disabled scooter stopped for no tax disc

i bet tho m8 dvla love it sorting this mess out wi wheel chairs...next it be cycles...shoping trollies

heres a good one how will the police know if the scooter is taxed or not???as mobility scooters or wheel chairs DONT HAVE A NUMBER PLATE.....so they have to stop em and ask the driver..WHAT A LOAD WAISTED TIME....

heres a good one how will the police know if the scooter is taxed or not???as mobility scooters or wheel chairs DONT HAVE A NUMBER PLATE.....so they have to stop em and ask the driver..WHAT A LOAD WAISTED TIME....

its right tho waisted time and paper work..when police could be doing more inportant work like arrasing car drivers

If it is a class 3 it needs tax, I dont like it but the law is the law and everybody has to abide by the law.

Do they need tax :huh:

yup, My dads wheel chair even has 3rd party insurance

yup, My dads wheel chair even has 3rd party insurance

is it taxed as well...do you have to have insurance?so when did all these laws come in..and how come know one knows any thing about them....:(:(

going to hillsbrough down wordsworth ave this morning a police car with blue flashing lights..the trafic was being slowed down on one side..i stoped my car as a disabled man,was indistress,he could hardley walk having one leg and upper arm problems.i asked if i could help? the police officer said no.i ased the scooter driver he said iv no tax on my scooter..what kind of joke is this..the police said he was driving at 4mph on a pavement without tax....how low is it getting for police....must be on hard times..police told me to move on or they would take action towards me for hindering the coarse of the law..shamefull

TOSSERS:rant::rant::rant:

i thought the police was just picking on him....not seen him for a few days now...will they have took the scooter off him...

TOSSERS:rant::rant::rant:
So, people with upper arm problems and one leg are above the law then?:huh: