Disabled scooter stopped for no tax disc

see my post and others above i would say there are a lot more people not registered disabled that use them than are registered disabled that is my observation anyway

so can any one have one then.....not bad for nipping out for paper ..or some fags

as i dont see them about much..may be when they all take to roads.....

It'll be bloody congested in Maltby if all the mobility scooter users there ever take to the road. On an average day you can count 10 - 15 on the one mile of main road alone in one drive-through.

its good tho..theirs that much crime on our estate and its all ways people in wheel chairs......lol...funny tho

It'll be bloody congested in Maltby if all the mobility scooter users there ever take to the road. On an average day you can count 10 - 15 on the one mile of main road alone in one drive-through.

not seen any m8 loads on people on cycles

not seen any m8 loads on people on cycles
You've not seen anyone on a mobility scooter in Maltby?

so can any one have one then.....not bad for nipping out for paper ..or some fags

ya thats what they use them for and yes anybody can have one i know a woman who lives on the top end of the manor has had one for a good few years (more than ten) who goes to town and back in hers and she can walk as good as anybody. its dinner time for me

when you go to the coast its full of them ..so their all going to get arrested

ya thats what they use them for and yes anybody can have one i know a woman who lives on the top end of the manor has had one for a good few years (more than ten) who goes to town and back in hers and she can walk as good as anybody. its dinner time for me

its all new to me tho...

so is their a mobility scooter club or summat like that up their...that has day trips on them

theirs loads of shopriders out at skeggy..tho up by chip alley

why do need a tax disc for use on public paths tho??...if i take my car off the road i dont have to tax it...will they get a sorn.and if they dont tax them free or not will they get their buggies taken off them to be crushed/recycled?