It wasn't me, guv

:love: Oh deary me, i've just been proper giggling away at this!

Oh bless him, that made me smile - reminded me of my big Homer and the boy we have in now, Hector, he's got the same funny laugh/smile too

Can't leave kitty cat treats around when theres' a lab there too - sorry human is guilty

Haha very good! I have to hide my cats food when I go out too, poor cats don't know what's going on as the dog's gotten wise to most accessible hiding places!

Not guilty M,lord I was set up by that darn CAT:hihi::hihi::hihi:

(DEN)

I'm not convinced that was such a fair cop. Macy looked far too innocent. :suspect:

When I was staying with my brother and his two Airedales, I often came home from work to find some form of destruction. Tess would do the guilty thing, she'd go and sit at the top of the stairs and grin, so we presumed she was the culprit. One day, I looked in through the lounge window to see Duke happily destroying one of my brother's treasured football trophies but sure enough when I went in the house, Duke bounded over to greet me, innocence personified, whilst Tess took up position at the top of the stairs grinning. Happy days and fond memories of two fabulous characters. :)

Fishpole, aren't they funny... if Bubble does anything naughty in the garden, Takara come in and very purposefully sits next to me as if to say 'look I'm here - you know I'm here so when you find out what's gone on outside, you'll know I couldn't have done it'.

Now, when she comes in and sits down so obviously and looks at me, I rush outside to see what Bubble's upto!!