Scrap men and thieves stealing scrap - Megathread

gypsies blamed again can i just point out that some of the scrap dealers do this for a living and have done for years and it is their occupation

jewls we got them around hear and they chap the doors asking for scrap so not all gypsies

My Granny left her Zimmerframe by the front door and 10 mins later it was gone. I hope the geriatric scumbag enjoys hobbling around with it now

:hihi::hihi::hihi: sorry thought it was highly amusing...poor granny tho..lol. :hihi:

i just seem to think it unfair that anything connected to scrap travellers get blame there is good and bad in all people i have friends,family some good some bad ,maybe i should start a pot asking how many familys have perfect families,

Just want so say to the theiving scrapman who stole my brand new pick axe and my trusty old sledgehammer, i hope you are ejoying them NOT, didnt you fancy taking my shovel and barrow aswell?...Can you beleive how someone can so gingerly steal tools from a building site. anyway thanks to this scumbag i had to finish todays job short, and lost out :rant:..........

Nothing worse than stealing a workmans tools.

why do travellers get the blame for stealing peoples things and as people say on here there is plenty of scrapmen and please answer my question "how do you know they are gypsies" i hear a lot of people say well they looked like gypsies,well again" what do gypsies look like" are they alienated (sounds like it) i have family who have had sheds broken into and the kids toys stolen but i can assure you it was not from travellers.it is time travellers was left alone by the people of this country

That's a lot of questions. It's maybe coincedence but certain crimes do tend to escalate when travellers/gypsies/scrapmen (call them what you like) are nearby. I don't know what they look like in general but big clues are Transit vans and Fair grounds. Yes they are alienated and why would Time Travellers waste their talents on stealing from sheds??

Lastly, this country is all we have

again there is not only travellers drive transit vans,pick up trucks,lorries,there is some, who will take things and there is also other people who take things,but a point i make is if you dont see it with your own eyes then dont JUDGE.i believe there is people who have had bad experiences with travellers but i bet they have with other human beings, like i say good and bad in all people of all generations too, i know good people and i know bad people too,( who doesnt in this day and age )

Cousin of mine lived in Cambridge for a while, small village one pub, convenience store you know they type of thing. Council gave permission for 'travellers' to use a nearby field. Dirt, noise, violence and an acute rise in criminal activity that wasn't in evidence before.

The days of the romany are gone replaced with drop-outs and no hopers. Yes the trouble element are everywhere but in general they aren't encouraged to operate and given their own land to do so.

I've just sent one packing :rolleyes:

Now I'm going to have to put things in the kitchen overnight that I'd rather weren't in the house :gag:

weve also got one up here he asked if he could take kids old bikes off garden i told him he could but i cant remember telling him he could nick the legs off the trampoline

I hope you reported him :mad:

weve also got one up here he asked if he could take kids old bikes off garden i told him he could but i cant remember telling him he could nick the legs off the trampoline

Bounce him all over if you catch him.