Squatters on the Moor

My wife squatted an empty basement flat in london in the 80s. It was derelict and in a right state. Belonged to a church. She fixed it up, got utilities reconnected and when she eventually moved out, the church had a nice little flat rather than the run-down dump it had been. In other words, she paid her way by fixing it up for them. Win:win situation I reckon.

Thanks bullerboy for that really sensible and reasonable point, murdering people you've never met for no good reason. Bet you're a nice guy really.
Now I know why you chose your name,you bite at any bait and some of your posts have been fishy lately.No I am not a nice guy.:gag::gag::gag:

hundreds of building OWNED by someone or a company, not there for any rag tag and bob tail to occupy!! why is it morally wrong then?? its not their building so what gives them the right to squat? tents are cheap to buy:hihi: i hear Decathalon has some good deals;)

Correct :)