Squatters on the Moor

At one time in the not to distant past we had a hospital in Sheffield it was at Middlewood.

Lots of patients lived in [hundreds] a large no of these people were not mentally ill in the perceived way of thinking but unfortunate that they could not cope with the complications of every day life.

Due to cutbacks in the health service this hospital was sold of for upmarket housing and many of the people who had been long term residents found themselves home less.[ironic int it] they were displaced throughout the city and to this day some of them sleep rough so their choice of habit was thrust upon them by greed. Enjoy your good luck and happy motoring.

put down of the week?

At one time in the not to distant past we had a hospital in Sheffield it was at Middlewood.

Lots of patients lived in [hundreds] a large no of these people were not mentally ill in the perceived way of thinking but unfortunate that they could not cope with the complications of every day life.

Due to cutbacks in the health service this hospital was sold of for upmarket housing and many of the people who had been long term residents found themselves home less.[ironic int it] they were displaced throughout the city and to this day some of them sleep rough so their choice of habit was thrust upon them by greed. Enjoy your good luck and happy motoring.

do you leftie handwringers only read the bits that suit your argument??? i have said on more than one occasion "NOT ALL" but most and i see them pretty much every day around the cathedral and campo lane, in any case there are still procedures in place and no body needs to be homeless, for some it is a lifestyle choice!

Where have you seen them?

What about those people who live with family? Do they do it too?

around the cathedral and campo lane.

if they live with family......er not homeless then!!!

do you leftie handwringers

What are leftie handwringers?

oooo i bet you were at the protests last weekend too:hihi::hihi:

the same as pc brigade, do gooders, lentil eating sandals brigade...its an insult :P

around the cathedral and campo lane.

if they live with family......er not homeless then!!!

How do you know they're homeless.

Just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you're not homeless you know. It means you don't have a home of your own, therefore you are homeless.

If you can't grasp that then why should we listen to what you have to say about homeless drug addicts? How do you know they are homeless?

do you leftie handwringers only read the bits that suit your argument??? i have said on more than one occasion "NOT ALL" but most and i see them pretty much every day around the cathedral and campo lane, in any case there are still procedures in place and no body needs to be homeless, for some it is a lifestyle choice!

Ok you keep saying not all,So pick your favourite down and out and don,t tar every one with the same brush.

How do you know they're homeless.

Just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you're not homeless you know. It means you don't have a home of your own, therefore you are homeless.

If you can't grasp that then why should we listen to what you have to say about homeless drug addicts? How do you know they are homeless?

oh we are splitting hairs then are we ??? we were talking in the context of sleeping on the street i thought:loopy::loopy: you know having no fixed abode? if you cant grasp that then why should we listen to what you have to say??

oooo i bet you were at the protests last weekend too:hihi::hihi:

I was elsewhere last weekend, anyway back to my question, what's a leftie handwringer?

Ok you keep saying not all,So pick your favourite down and out and don,t tar every one with the same brush.

ok will reitterate not ALL BUT SOME can i make it any clearer:huh: i really havent got a favourite but the one that keeps trying to talk to my customers and staff whilst off there head on god knows what is a front runner for the tar brush!

I was elsewhere last weekend, anyway back to my question, what's a leftie handwringer?

see post 54! ahh so you were on a course to save the world from those nasty capitalist empty property owners eh