Best Kebab in Sheffield?

After seeing the Donor for Dinner thread, was just wondering where the best Kebab is in Sheffield, I really want one for me supper and going to treat myself to a good un because the ones near me in Nether Edge aren't amazing to be fair

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Iceland do a frozen donner for about 2 quid. It must be good coz i heard all good mums shop there.

SERIOUSLY you have to try ELIF on Ecclesall Road. They are made over a coal grill and people come from as far as Dronfield for them. I know because I saw my friends in there once. They are amazing! they deliver too.

hahahaha I used to love those as a child. mmmmmmm Dogs dinner my mum would call it :-)

spicey bites at attercliffe immence

Shahi kebab at spital hill is the best, the place is not much to look at but the donner which is hand made on the premises is the best. There's only 2 things on the menu donner and sheesh.

i second that shahi kebab is the no 1 choice

SERIOUSLY you have to try ELIF on Ecclesall Road. They are made over a coal grill and people come from as far as Dronfield for them. I know because I saw my friends in there once. They are amazing! they deliver too.

I had an Elif and wasn't impressed.

I had an Elif and wasn't impressed.

Really!!

I always have the chicken kebab but my family get the lamb one and we love it. Never had the donner ones. Oh well maybe don't try Elif then. All this talk of food is making me hungry :-)

Shahi kebab at spital hill is the best, the place is not much to look at but the donner which is hand made on the premises is the best. There's only 2 things on the menu donner and sheesh.

totally agree, been going ther emany years, and Just hal hal