Would you rather..

would you rather be skinny and live on salad (or whatever they eat?!) or have a bit of junk in the trunk and eat hearty?!

personally, as a size 14, im happy with my curves and love a good meal!!

I absolutely adore Nigella's "everyday brownies" and i couldnt resist them even if i tried!!

what are your thoughts?? just for fun :D

You can still be fit and healthy without having to live on salads.

I'm doing a prawn and veg stirfry tonight. 8 different types of veg plus big succulent king prawns. It will taste fantastic and be hugely satisfying.

My problem will be beers and wine that I'll be having with it :D

I also tend to eat quite big portions, however I have recently discovered the delights of having leftovers in my pack up for work the next day, far better than sandwiches.

I'm slim and don't live on salads. I love all kinds of food and definitely love a drinky poos but just make sure not to have too much!! Also walking the dog twice a day and doing long walks every weekend helps I think :)

I love brownies too although I use the BBC Good Food recipe http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1223/bestever-brownies which is excellent!

taxman - fortunately i have an apetite for healthy food and i agree that you can still enjoy healthy food... but unfortunately i also like the maccy d's drive through! lol

i also find my portion sizes are quite large!

i used to be slim and eat what i wanted... then i got pregnant and ate whatever i wanted and however much i wanted! and i didnt stop... lol

i love salad .... especially with a HUGE steak on the side big portions are fine if you put that little bit of effort to do some form of exercise even if its half an hour walk to the shops and back , i try not to eat too many crisps and biscuits , thats what does me and christmas dinner as the stone and half i put on over the end of last year proved lol but i lost it after just by having fruit for breakfast a tin of soup for my dinner and a normal meal for my tea and didnt eat after 7.30

i do go to the gym and i walk my dog. if i didnt id be 20 stone!!

im going to make more of an effort to control my eating... after the weekend ;-)

:huh:I'm a size 8 and hate salad, my cholesterol is of the scale, I eat crap, and still stay slim, it is in the genes. I hate all this stick insect shinnola, want to slim? Eat less. My OH sends me mental, eats more in a meal than I do in two days, weighing out ruddy rice cakes and measuring this and that. Christ!!! Just button your gob OH (sorry have to say it here!!)