Zumba at the United Reform Church, Chesterfield Road!

Tuesdays at 6pm, starts on March 29th!

I teach Zumba at Butterfly Studio on Valley Road, but due to demand I've decided to move to a bigger venue and I'm so excited about it!

If you want to lose weight, get fitter, and have FUN doing it, zumba really does work! Come and see for yourself!

If you have any questions, either contact me through the Butterfly Studio website: www.butterflyfitnessstudio.com or call/text me on 07977135870

Its £4 a class, or £35 for 10 sessions.

Hope to see you there!! :D:D:D

In case you're interested in my credentials, I've been a fitness instructor for 11 years, and I'm fully qualified, first aid trained and insured :)

I'm number R0019731 on the Register of Exercise Professionals, check me out on their website if you like!

Or I'm here on the zumba website: http://84724.zumba.com/

I've been going to Zumba lessons for 5 weeks now and I LOVE it!!! It is so much fun and my god you get a work out!

The bonus is that it doesn't even feel like exercise! :-)

Yay thanks Mrsgem!

Just to make it clear, this is the MEERSBROOK PARK UNITED REFORMED CHURCH opposite Matalan on Chesterfield Road

The postcode is S8 0RP if you want to look it up :)