Considering moving to Stocksbridge to enrol my son in school there

Don't forget if you aren't happy with his school you could always try home education.

excellent school both my sons went there the eldest having dyslexia brilliant learning support

get starred at if your girlfriend is not your sister or your pet sheep.

Ha ha .i was born and bred there and I completely agree!!

thanks everyone, just read a thread about Stockbridge being not very friendly though, made me think twice to be honest :( I am turkish and had some bad experiences in small unfriendly towns before, so wondering if it would be a bad move? or are there any other towns close to the school that I would feel more comfortable???

You might be better off trying to get him into King Edwards.

I would love to move to stocky if any one knows people tar wants a exchange i live at shirecliffe 3 bed semi if so email nicki at. Nickiboo16@gmail com

I think Stocksbridge always has places and is one of the best secondary's in the city excluding those that have 6th forms in the south west. It will be much easier to get place at Stocksbridge than King Teds which has a large waiting list, and it was on the list of schools with places that the star recently published.

Give admissions a ring on monday and see what they say 0114 2735790

I doubt you actually need to move into Stocksbridge.

Some friends of ours living in Grenoside have a daughter there and she travels to school with 2 or 3 other girls from Grenoside.

Oughtibrdge might be a good choice, it's on the Stocksbridge bus route.

Edited by Greybeard