Man with parrot in car

I really have seen everything now. Just arrived home from visiting my friend in Rotherham.At the Meadowbank roundabout a car in the next lane had a live parrot hopping around on the headrest of the passenger seat????????

Was it a Norwegian Blue?- beautiful plumage.

I really have seen everything now. Just arrived home from visiting my friend in Rotherham.At the Meadowbank roundabout a car in the next lane had a live parrot hopping around on the headrest of the passenger seat????????

wats wrong with that :huh:

I saw it too and as it whizzed past it changed shape. One moment it was bird-shaped and then as it disappeared it was a polygon.

I bet you've had a cockatoo in your car.

my dad used to take ours down to pub on his shoulder in the car all the regulars loved him and knew him he used to dance on the bar for a glass of beer my dad used to say :)

I often see the guy in the summer-the parrot takes the position once occupied by mascots.I think it has some vecro strips glued to the bonnet>

my dad used to take ours down to pub on his shoulder in the car all the regulars loved him and knew him he used to dance on the bar for a glass of beer my dad used to say :)

Yout dad is daft-my dad got the parrot to dance while he supped ale.

We had one escape in my dad's car once, it pooed on his shoulder during the big flap. It wasn't funny really though we could have crashed.

The same parrot came camping with us once, I was worried about it at first but it was great, he sat on my bro in law's shoulder with his harness on which was clipped to his belt hooks on his jeans. The parrot was fab! :)

wats wrong with that :huh:

The parrot was driving!

Anyone remember Nelson, the barman at the Crosspool Tavern back in the 60's. Used to walk about Crosspool with the pub parot on his shoulder.

We saw a man driving a car with some sort of falcon sat on the headrest next to him. Bizarre! Maybe I should take my tarantula Dave out with me? 30 foot exclusion zone methinks :hihi: