Haybrook estate agents - who's dealt with them?

Yeah, that's the only bit they are good at! Thay talk the talk but sadly as we discovered, they don't walk the walk. They are appauling.

We wasted 16 weeks with them and would hate for you, or anyone else to do the same.

Smack Jack's is the only good review i've ever heard on them.

I just cant see why? I mean I'm buying through Reeds Rains, and have dealt with Winkworth etc. I have waited 3 week in some cases to view a home as nobody except Haybrook would see me at 6 - I had to wait for Saturdays but as I work alternative Saturdays I have had to wait that long. I offered on a flat at walkley with Hunters and they never rung back, and Reeds Rains actually called me to see if I was interested in the flat I am supposed to be buying a week after I offered to see what I thought - no idea an offer was in at all! As a buyer trust me they are without a doubt the closest thing I have seen to a proactive agent - they cant work miracles as nowts selling but trust me if its in/around Hillsborough put it in the capable hands of Nicola and its the best shot you will get! TBF my contact at Reeds Rains is Rob and he has been good but I am in the net now - I cant speak for him at the point of seeking a house

And I dont know Nicola before anyone starts - I just have been impressed with her.

I'm buying through Haybrook, they chase me with houses that clearly weren't what i was looking for in fact they were ringing me all the time just not with what i wanted. However when i did view they always asked for feedback the next day, which i suppose is good - if they passed the feedback on.

However now i am buying with them i have not been too impressed, can never talk to the person supposed to be dealing with the purchase, i leave messages that dont get passed on, or it takes hours to return phone calls.

I always had the impression they were one of the better estate agents but i have to say there is certainly room for improvement.

I just cant see why? I mean I'm buying through Reeds Rains, and have dealt with Winkworth etc. I have waited 3 week in some cases to view a home as nobody except Haybrook would see me at 6 - I had to wait for Saturdays but as I work alternative Saturdays I have had to wait that long. I offered on a flat at walkley with Hunters and they never rung back, and Reeds Rains actually called me to see if I was interested in the flat I am supposed to be buying a week after I offered to see what I thought - no idea an offer was in at all! As a buyer trust me they are without a doubt the closest thing I have seen to a proactive agent - they cant work miracles as nowts selling but trust me if its in/around Hillsborough put it in the capable hands of Nicola and its the best shot you will get! TBF my contact at Reeds Rains is Rob and he has been good but I am in the net now - I cant speak for him at the point of seeking a house

If you are not Nicola, or related too/friends with Nicola, then maybe Nicola fancies you, it's the only rational explaination.

Like I said, I've never heard a good word said about them until your post and my experience with them was terrible.

Thats everybody on this forums opinion always - nobody can like anything without a vested interest. Both myself and Nicola are spoken for with respective partners. If I was single I would welcome her fancying me as she is hot but honestly she is just good at her job and her looks are irrelavent. I'm in the car trade not the house trade!! Tell me what agents are popular at the moment please if Haybrook are so bad?

Thats everybody on this forums opinion always - nobody can like anything without a vested interest. Both myself and Nicola are spoken for with respective partners. If I was single I would welcome her fancying me as she is hot but honestly she is just good at her job and her looks are irrelavent. I'm in the car trade not the house trade!! Tell me what agents are popular at the moment please if Haybrook are so bad?

I don't think that any estate agents are 'popular' really! However, at least we've discovered a motive for your admiration of Haybrooks - you fancy Nicola!

No, seriously though. Two estate agents used in the sale of my previous property. Both had the same property to sell. One didn't get one viewer through the door in 16 weeks, didn't keep in touch, sent me through the post wholey unsuitable property brochures, despite having asked what we were looking for, and lied to me. One provided me with 12 viewing in a less than 16 weeks, constantly stayed in touch and found me a buyer.

One tells you they're proactively seeking buyers for your property. One proactively seeks buyers for your property.

I don't think that any estate agents are 'popular' really! However, at least we've discovered a motive for your admiration of Haybrooks - you fancy Nicola!

No, seriously though. Two estate agents used in the sale of my previous property. Both had the same property to sell. One didn't get one viewer through the door in 16 weeks, didn't keep in touch, sent me through the post wholey unsuitable property brochures, despite having asked what we were looking for, and lied to me. One provided me with 12 viewing in a less than 16 weeks, constantly stayed in touch and found me a buyer.

One tells you they're proactively seeking buyers for your property. One proactively seeks buyers for your property.

ha ha, maybe. I am a sucker for blondes! So seriously I wont debunk your experience but please at least share with us who got you the viewers as it may help people on here. Can I ask the area - I am talking about a specific branch with my opinion I have no experience of say Chap branch etc...

ha ha, maybe. I am a sucker for blondes! So seriously I wont debunk your experience but please at least share with us who got you the viewers as it may help people on here. Can I ask the area - I am talking about a specific branch with my opinion I have no experience of say Chap branch etc...

Hehe! :hihi:

Of course. It was the Chapeltown branches of both Haybrook (the baddies!) and Blundells (the goodies!).

Hehe! :hihi:

Of course. It was the Chapeltown branches of both Haybrook (the baddies!) and Blundells (the goodies!).

I guess the key is to get recommendations then as perhaps the Chap branch arent much cop. Boro though you may gather I have been more than happy with and I would like to see a few more pop up and defend them as I have found them to be real tryers. I have to say I once rented a home through Blundells at Eccy Rd and I was more than happy - I know it wasnt buying but I had nothing to say negative after the experience so they were decent in that respect

I guess the key is to get recommendations then as perhaps the Chap branch arent much cop. Boro though you may gather I have been more than happy with and I would like to see a few more pop up and defend them as I have found them to be real tryers. I have to say I once rented a home through Blundells at Eccy Rd and I was more than happy - I know it wasnt buying but I had nothing to say negative after the experience so they were decent in that respect

Yes, hopefully it is down to the individual branch then and they're not all that bad. Would be interesting to see if the other people who were not happy with their service used the same branch???

Anyone with experiences of the Haybrook or Blundells branches at Crystal Peaks??

Haybrook seem to be good at getting people's business but awful at selling the houses. Thats why they charge up front a lot of the time.