Haybrook estate agents - who's dealt with them?

OK

If you just want to advertise your house on rightmove and do al the rest yourself how much would you be willing to pay?

I am in agreement here - trying to get in touch with someone at Haybrook Crystal Peaks appears impossible! Surely they want to sell houses to get money? I have called several times and also sent requests through rightmove and their own website to no avail. Really poor! Only wish I could tell the poor people trying to sell the house that someone is trying to view but never gets called back!!

Really poor! Only wish I could tell the poor people trying to sell the house that someone is trying to view but never gets called back!!

You can, post a note through the door and make them aware of it.:roll:

Just wanted to update. I ended up using Key2go as recommended by someone on here. My house went up for sale at the beginning of April and we completed yesterday. They were over £2500 cheaper than Haybrooks and gave excellent customer service. The brochures and pictures taken were excellent, I received feedback from viewings and most importantly they managed to communicate between themselves in the office and I never got conflicting calls or advice.

Haybrooks on the other hand - Despite telling them I had gone with another agency that was a lot cheaper I still had several calls from them trying to get me to switch. More annoyingly even after I said I had accepted an offer I still received calls.

Overall Key2go estate agents in Sheffield provided me with an excellent service. I chose to pay upfront and not once did I feel like they weren't acting in my best interests or that they weren't trying to sell my house because they already had the money. I would definitely suggest looking at the smaller independent agencies and not just going with one of the big names.

Their chapeltown branch marketed my house. Terrible. Not a single viewing in the 16 weeks we were stuck with them and the house was priced competitively for the area. The photographs they took were that poor as well that we had to take our own for them to use in their brochures!

When we finally got out with them and wrote to complain about how unhappy we were they just sent us a snotty reply!

buying through the Hillsborough branch, and so far very pleased. They're quick to contact and have kept things going, are easy to get in touch with and when arranging viewings they're excellent.

ive not used them and to be honest i never will. I have been getting repeated junk mail from them, telling me they have buyers wanting a house like mine, which is strange cos they have never been in my house. I find this method an act of desperation. Instead of trying to get my house why dont they spend their efforts on getting the many houses they have in my area which are currently for sale, actually sold. Rumour has it everyone who works for them has to do at least an hour a day putting these letters through doors. Are they glorified paperboys now then. Ive sent the letters back to them and asked them to stop, but they keep on coming. Its harassment in my eyes. Thanks rant over!

Haybrooks are terrible. Most people seem to have bad experiences with them these days than good. I really dont know why people still use them. I have heard of IS property too though,the review I heard was not so good. They all as bad as each other "rip off"!!

Hi Biddo, I part own IS Property and would be grateful of any feedback on our service, so if you have heard that we did not provide the best service possible please let me know.

In the current market conditions its important to us that we get feed back, be it positive or negative.

Regards

Ian 01142695719

We recently bought through one of the agencies mentioned & they were fine tbh but if you're looking to sell, I came across this article on Twitter about choosing an agent to sell your house; seems straight forward & logical enough: http://www.whichpropertyagent.co.uk/property-news/top-ten-tips-for-choosing-an-estate-agent-to-sell-your-house

Haybrooks - I wouldn't allow these people to sell our house. We arranged a viewing for a different house, we had to chase them 3 times to do this. We had further questions after the viewing about the property, called twice (we will get back to you), sent emails 3 times, 3 weeks later still no response. They must not be interested in selling houses? (this was the gleadless branch)

Haybrooks - I wouldn't allow these people to sell our house. We arranged a viewing for a different house, we had to chase them 3 times to do this. We had further questions after the viewing about the property, called twice (we will get back to you), sent emails 3 times, 3 weeks later still no response. They must not be interested in selling houses? (this was the gleadless branch)

I went to view a property but the viewing agent forgot to bring the brochure I requested and could only open certain doors barring access to the garden and outside rear.Cancelled another booking without rearranging the appointment.Claimed to be the biggest agents,and qualified by saying -well in Sheffield 6.Poor service.

Sold with them 5 times now and find them excellent!

If you are not getting viewings, reduce!! Simple as!