Sky Contact Centre

Has anyone applied for the customer service advisors roles. I would like to know what shifts they are offering. Anyone know for definite? Also, anyone had an interview yet?

Hi I applied over a week ago and still no reply or phone call I would also like to know if anyone has got a reply for a customer service advisor job

any idea what the building is they have taken ovr yet?

Son in Law has had a reply, and they are going to be near the station but I can remember

the name of the building

I have had 2 replies, the first, the standard "we got your application" email then a more specific one asking abiut my experience solving broadband problems.

They are starting to interview mid April, the call centre is at the digital campus in the town centre.

any idea what the building is they have taken ovr yet?

Building 2.0 Concourse way, Digital Campus.

In response to the OP their website suggests you can pick your own hours, between 35 and 37.5 per week between 8.30 am and 11.00 pm, although the site suggests you have to work some of the core hours, im guessing they would be mid morning, lunch and early evening.

There are mostly full time positions.

£6 something an hour before tax....no good.

Why would you work that hard all day and just get £6 something. Sky is a big company they should be paying a decent pay to their staff so that they can live better lives.

Why would you work that hard all day and just get £6 something. Sky is a big company they should be paying a decent pay to their staff so that they can live better lives.

But they don't have to, and no one is going to make them so why would they pay their staff more than £6ph? They'd pay them £2 if they could

OTOH you could argue that the workers are sat on their backsides all day reading from a screen, hardly brain surgery.

Im trying to answer the email I received a few days ago, and can not log into the Taleo website to provide my answer.

Does anyone know if the log in details would be what we created when initially applying for the application?

They could always set up their operation in Delhi or Bangalore like their competitors.

Instead it seems they've chosen to invest in Sheffield and create a further few hundred jobs in the City. Kudos to them I say