Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

GOALKEEPER WANTED

Goalkeeper wanted for adults Saturday mornings league.

Training is Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings.

PM me for more details.

Thanks.

Set of adult football shirts for sale.

Red & Black prostar shirts with numbers. Not the greatest but will make an ok away kit for the few times it's needed.

£30- PM for details.

City Central F.C

Hi we are city centra fc, we play on a saturday morning in the sheffield fair play league. Are home ground is the hellipad near sheffield uniteds training ground. We have a solid squad base looking to win the divison this season, but we are looking for new players in all position, we have a number of friendlies already booked and regular training, that you can come and see what you think, if you are interested in playing please contact me.

thedarkness824@hotmail.com

We are currently looking for new players for the up-coming season, we play on saturday mornings at 10:30. Training has already started and is at 10:30 on spring lane(near the tram stop). For more info either PM me or give me a call on 07432672841. Many thanks Phil.

Sheffield Forum FC are currently looking for a defender or 2. We play Sunday mornings and train Thursdays, we will be training this Sunday too due to friendly being cancelled. We currently have 4 set defenders so need somebody that could come every week or cover.

PM for details

Hey! I'm 18 and currently wanting to get back into a football team. Position wise i play as a defender. As far as fitness goes i'm a long distance runner so i can do about 7 miles without training so i would presume i'm okay fitness wise. I'm from the S20 area and don't mind travelling too far.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi Rowls

New Bohemians play at Jordanthorpe, S8 8BU, and we now have 2 mens teams.

We are always looking for new players to improve the squads.

We play Saturday afternoons.

My email is craigfox99@hotmail.com, email me for more info.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

Knowhow FC still looking for a couple of players.

Decent team has started to be built up, but need some strengthening.

After a decent striker, a commanding CM or CD and a nice fit winger......

We are a good set of lads, like a drink after games (run from Sheaf House on Bramall Lane) and have some good players in our squad. Obviously with us being a new team, we are still building, but the new season should be a good one for us.

We play our home games in Charnock s12, drop me a PM or email if interested rob_sufc@hotmail.com

Thanks for the quick replies! I don't have the 5 post limit so i can't reply to Pm's but have emailed you both.

anybody training tonight? I right fancy a kick about

I am a striker 31 yrs old looking to get back into sunday league if there are any clubs looking I would be interested I live Hillsborough area, you can call or txt me on - 07812511193 or email jamiefallon@hotmail.co.uk

Edited by jamie29

im looking to get back into 11 aside foottball, only 19, can play anywhere, need to get fitter first so if i was able to train then you ca make a decision.

plus if your team is struggling for players i have a few mates who are very good players.

let me know if your interested cheers :)