Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

Let me know when you're training man I'll come down to add to the numbers...

Hey up kanio m8

i thought you was with a team m8 ?? your always welcome to come training pal .

Hi where abouts do you play your games im looking at getting back into saturday football

Hi i am in the middle of forming my own Sunday League team and now I need players who are commited to playing.

We don't start training yet but we have managed to secure a sponsorship from a pub and made a very good deal to buy a kit off one of the members off this site, if you are interested please leave me a message or PM me

Hi where abouts do you play your games im looking at getting back into saturday football

You shouldn't have left Woodseats then with face on just because you got dropped for one game

am interesed in the positon, am not good neither am i bad

how can i join

We are currently looking for a new home pitch, we played this season in Ecclesfield Park and it was shocking when it had a little rain on it!

If your both interested in coming training next week, drop me an email and i'll send you details- danbaker2701@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers.

what time do you train and were do you play your home games?

hi dan where do you train at ?

I am looking to join a Saturday OR Sunday league team next season, preferably a quite low standard and preferably a under 18's team :) I can play on the right wing or at right back. Message me if you have a place in the team available :)

What League and standard league will this be in, im 16 year old and can play at right back and at right back. reply ASAP please

I used to play in the Wednesday development squad when I was aroound 10 but got injurred so i left.

Which league will you be joining? You need to besorting one out now. The Meadowhall Sunday league have 4 senior divisions and are starting an under 21s next season.