Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

how old do you have to be for you team?

17 i think the youngest lad we had , we training on wed next week if you fancy coming m8

the manager are u training sunday or is it just midweek because if its just midweek then i cant train

Woodseats B train on a wednesday night at Hillsborough College. We play in the SDFPL in division 2.

PM me if your interested

the manager are u training sunday or is it just midweek because if its just midweek then i cant train

Soz m8 its midweek at moment but in a few weeks it will be on sundays due to games left sundays in season, we going to try train most of summer m8

your welcome to come m8

We are an 11 a side football team who play in the Sheffield and District Fair Play League on a Saturday morning called Sheffield Trinity Football Club.

We are currently looking to strengthen our squad ahead of the 2011-2012 season. We have training sessions and friendly coming up over the next couple of weeks.

If you are interested in trialing with us (all positions can apply) then e-mail [email protected] or text me directly on 07990936189

We are training tonight so if you want to participate for tonights session then text me! We do train on Monday nights!

Thanks,

Iain Atkins

Club Manager

Thanks for all the PMs i should i hope have replied back to you all,

stating training is on wed !!

where abouts do U train and do U need a Rb I play in the sdfpl in def 2

al be in touch for a friendly in pre season has i help run wads bridge

i wunt called helipad a decent pitch tho lol

I used to play for Sheffield boys and Sheff Weds Junior Team when I was a Kid and played briefly at semi professional level. I now play 5 and 6 a-side twice a week but am looking to get back into 11-a-side before its too late (30 years old)! Can play in most positions but prefer midfield. So if anyone needs a player...

welcome to come to us play in blades super draw good standard good set of lads as well