Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

And were looking for a friendly on Saturday 3rd September. Have got pitch sorted. Let me know if you fancy a game. Steve

Now looking for 2 more sunday lge players , A midfielder and a Striker . it would be on trial at first, must have played sunday lge level before , and must be able to train once a week.

Let me know if your interested and ill pass on where We train etc

I've just moved out to Thurcroft and thinking about playing Sunday football again, does anyone know of any teams out this way looking for players? I play in goal but not averse to playing outfield.

Also, are there any 5 a side leagues nearby that anyone knows about, as it's a bit of a trek driving into Sheffield to play at Goals and Goodwin so looking for something a bit closer.

Hi the manager , been living in hillsborough for about a year now but only just got a job where I can commit to training aswel , I'm originally from the lakes and played both Saturday and Sunday league before , what nights do you train on ?

I've just moved out to Thurcroft and thinking about playing Sunday football again, does anyone know of any teams out this way looking for players? I play in goal but not averse to playing outfield.

Also, are there any 5 a side leagues nearby that anyone knows about, as it's a bit of a trek driving into Sheffield to play at Goals and Goodwin so looking for something a bit closer.

http://www.football.mitoo.co.uk/ClubList.cfm?fmTeamID=122032&LeagueCode=ROTH2010

Try searching for teams through the link pal.

Hi the manager , been living in hillsborough for about a year now but only just got a job where I can commit to training aswel , I'm originally from the lakes and played both Saturday and Sunday league before , what nights do you train on ?

Train On wed m8 In the hillsborough area. ill send you a msg m8

hows all the regulars gone on today?? heard you had a scrappy one robbie? bad day at office for forum eh?

hows all the regulars gone on today?? heard you had a scrappy one robbie? bad day at office for forum eh?

Missing too many players today and too many hangovers i reckon m8 :hihi:

Nice result for you lot i saw Dale on way home good stuff !!!

We had a makeshift side out , as some players spat there dummy out in midweek and left. We lost 6-0 i think. tho keeper getting injured in first half n 4 others injured n still having to play dint help!! the joys of sunday lge

hi we are looking for players in gk,def+ left winger

for new bohemians fc,in south yorkshire amatuer league.

and need to be decent std

cheers

we play sat 2pm ko

+ train tues 8pm

msg me for more info

cheers

We had a makeshift side out , as some players spat there dummy out in midweek and left. We lost 6-0 i think. tho keeper getting injured in first half n 4 others injured n still having to play dint help!! the joys of sunday lge

Still looking To make side/squad Stronger for the season ahead . so on going trials

who we all playin tommorow blokes we have eccy red rose anyone no if there any good?