Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

after a couple of players;striker & centre back,to play in Sunday Imperial Premiere league.Anyone interested?Be at Steels nxt Sunday 10th July 10-00am for training......ask for Ted...

after a couple of players;striker & centre back,to play in Sunday Imperial Premiere league.Anyone interested?Be at Steels nxt Sunday 10th July 10-00am for training......ask for Ted...

What team is this mate, and where is steels?

Need a friendly for 24th July at our pitch let us know

Hey I'm 17 and my mate is nearly 18 so he can't carry on in under 18s so I said I'd join a mens club. We both can play up front , on the wing or in midfield and we are both decent. Somewhere around the City Centre would be nice or on the tram route but we would be interested in anything really. PM me or post if you know a team looking for players. Cheers :D

Hey I'm 17 and my mate is nearly 18 so he can't carry on in under 18s so I said I'd join a mens club. We both can play up front , on the wing or in midfield and we are both decent. Somewhere around the City Centre would be nice or on the tram route but we would be interested in anything really. PM me or post if you know a team looking for players. Cheers :D

Your welcome to train with us , And see how it goes . we are after strikers

pm us and ill give you more details

Hi steve I'm manager of a team in the under 21 league with you both being youngish could be ideal for you both if interested we have training tomorrow at graves park

Looking to attend some football training and could be available part-time during the 2011/12 season, but not sure what level (by sheffield standards) I play, nor whether my fitness will be good enough.

I'm based in south-west sheffield (around woodseats), not played competetive footy for a few years, played at a reasonable standard at the back, leftie, fast, 34, unfit at the minute (middle age spread?).

No idea which league would be suited to my fitness/standard, hence the trial.

If not interested, any recommendations for local teams that might would be appreciated.

Ta.

Alright mate I'm player manager of a under 21 team but your more than

Welcome to train and get fit we train in graves park on Thursday's at 7

Trials for Sheffield Forum FC are continueing with the next session tomorrow at 12!

Currently looking for a couple more defenders to come along.

Looking to get back into Sunday League football, play at centre back or right back ! Work on the buses so might only be able to make training once every two weeks but am available every sunday as my shifts on sundays are always lates.

I am 24 years old, any more info contact me at andykeay86@yahoo.co.uk.

cheers.

Looking to get back into Sunday League football, play at centre back or right back ! Work on the buses so might only be able to make training once every two weeks but am available every sunday as my shifts on sundays are always lates.

I am 24 years old, any more info contact me at andykeay86@yahoo.co.uk.

cheers.

what standard are you m8 we are still looking for new players

Alright mate I'm player manager of a under 21 team but your more than

Welcome to train and get fit we train in graves park on Thursday's at 7

Thanks Slattsowl, I worry that I'll struggle to keep up and the grey hair will stand out in the crowd! Thanks for the offer, im back in sept, will get in touch then.