Teams/Players 11/12 season - all things amatuer

Recently moved to Sheffield and looking for a good standard 11 aside football team for the weekend either saturday or sunday. Play right/left midfield or full back predominantly, although have played in pretty much all other positions. Have played to a good standard for my town, district and university. Any help would be appreciated.

Dave

washingtonirvine_@hotmail.co.uk

New Football team requires players for the 2011/2012 season and beyond.

Ideally experienced with a good standard. Training and trials to start in the up coming weeks. All Welcome !!

Anyone interested PM me or give me a ring on 07432149331

Cheers,

Mark..

Age?

I could well be interested, but I'm a bit pap at the moment as having only just recovered from an ankle injury. Fitness is going to be bit of an issue, so if it's possible to just do the training with a view to playing a bit further down the line then that would be grand.

Saturdays or Sundays? and whast the league?

Age?

I could well be interested, but I'm a bit pap at the moment as having only just recovered from an ankle injury. Fitness is going to be bit of an issue, so if it's possible to just do the training with a view to playing a bit further down the line then that would be grand.

Your more than welcome to attend, gives yourself time to gel with the squad and like you said build up your fitness. I'm planning a tough pre season so everyone will be ready for the start of the campaign.

Take things week by week and see how you get on.

Cheers

Mark..

Edited by markjgti6
*Age = Over 18's

Saturdays or Sundays? and whast the league?

Thanks for the interest lads.

Ideally i would like to play in the SDFPL, which is a Saturday morning kick off. This depends on how quick I can get together a full squad as there is a lot more preperation involved, arranging friendlies with exsisting teams in the SDFPL etc.

Failing that then the Sheffield Imperial League who play Sunday mornings, with a view to changing to the SDFPL at the end of the season.

Cheers

Mark..

HILLSBOROUGH CLUB FC !!

in the Sunday imperial league are looking for players for the 2011/2012 season

We are looking for defenders/midfielders /forwards .

You are very welcome to come training with us on Tuesdays nights.

ideally we would like players that have experience in playing 11 aside football.

We also have a Sat friendly side set up Thats just for fun and fitness

see this thread -http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=662747

iF interested contact me by PM !

cheers all:)

hi mate your best off playing in blades super draw league on sundays the standard is very good its alot better than sheffield imperial league its a great standard to play at ive played in all 3 divisions im now playing in 1st div where pushing for promotion to prem worth a try mate but i wouldnt get out of bed to play in imperial league lol

Just to add we have no sunday match so we are training PM. if interested in coming along.

we starting 10.30am

Edited by The Manager

hi mate your best off playing in blades super draw league on sundays the standard is very good its alot better than sheffield imperial league its a great standard to play at ive played in all 3 divisions im now playing in 1st div where pushing for promotion to prem worth a try mate but i wouldnt get out of bed to play in imperial league lol

He has a point...

Been getting a fair bit of interest , but we still looking for players next season , i hope to have a bigger /solid team next season

With the friendly Sat "B" side AND our sunday team !

Cheers to all the lads who turned up to train wi us today , hope you enjoyed it lads

and see ya tuesday i hope!!