High green talent

There was no talent in pre written dribble.

The farer the better.

Would you prefer they were out stealing cars?

Why would they do that. ? :huh:

it'd be quieter ;)

Have you listened to the rhymes hes spitting (i think thats the correct term :hihi:). Its rubbish dribble, he's nothing constructive to spit about.

There was no talent in pre written dribble.

Used to dribbling, over her. Please pass me my blood pressure tablets and my security blanket.

I thought they were supposed to be demolishing that block of flats? Could they arrange a rave inside the block and I could sell raffle tickets for the honour of pressing the button at the same time. :D

I thought they were supposed to be demolishing that block of flats? Could they arrange a rave inside the block and I could sell raffle tickets for the honour of pressing the button at the same time. :D

Can i buy a full book please :hihi:

Why would they do that. ? :huh:

I don't know if they would. I asked if you would prefer they were. I can't see the point in criticising something that is clearly not your scene. What harm are they doing? Can you seriously say they were poor at what they were doing? Do you know of anyone you can compare them to?

Edited by Tony Erikson

Steven is better.

:hihi: bless him, he come's in the shop i work in. Its so hard to serve him with a stright face. But he had ago.

I don't know if they would. I asked if you would prefer they were. I can't see the point in criticising something that is clearly something that isn't your scene. What harm are they doing? Can you seriously say they were poor at what they were doing? Do you know of anyone you can compare them to?

Well, actually i'd prefer to see them yachting, is that ok. ?

As for talent, not bad but the lad on the left had more than "silence" imo, and yes, i am familiar with the genre.

I don't know if they would. I asked if you would prefer they were. I can't see the point in criticising something that is clearly something that isn't your scene. What harm are they doing? Can you seriously say they were poor at what they were doing? Do you know of anyone you can compare them to?

I'm right here with you on this Tony. I'm not that keen on the content, but there's some skill going on there and some nifty bits of wordplay.

I think the OP is a bit miserable really. Better that they're interested in rapping and music than mugging your granny for crack, isn't it though?