Mobile supervised activities for kids aged 8+ needed for wedding in June

Hi Emma

Your day sounds AWESOME, don't let anyone on here tell you otherwise. Why don't you have a look at this website, could be something fun for your younger guests

Hi, last year my daughter had an Active Archie party, they come to your venue and bring all sorts of sports equipment, we had ages from 2 to 12 and everyone loved it, even the adults, who they got involved in the games. They even helped dish out the food and drinks half way through, they were fantastic. We even had "Archie" visit.

Have a great time .

Vicki

Hi Em,

I think you are doing the right thing with the children and I would definitely organise someone to arrange the activities for you.

I organise a kids class on a Saturday morning but unfortunately it is for 3-6 year olds so I think it may be a bit too young for your day but I thought I would give you a few pointers

Try Hillsborough Leisure Centre, during the school holidays the organise kids activities and they may be able to put you in touch with some available people.

Sheffield Wednesday and Sheffield United run kids activities in schools for after school voluntary classes and may also be able to provide you with some private activities.

If you are hiring a bouncy castle they usually stipulate that you would need an adult to supervise for insurance purposes. You can also hire inflatable assault courses that the kids could do in teams this would be quite good fun. Or alternatively there are team building companies that organise things like treasure hunts, building go karts, and many other indoor and outdoor activities (you might need to think about what will happen if it rains ;(.

Just one other thing if you are hiring in people make sure that they are CRB checked and that they have public liability insurance.

Good luck with it, it sounds like great fun.

Abby