PS3 Repair - YLOD & stuck disc

to get the disc safely out. switch the ps3 off at the back with the power switch, then place your finger on the eject button, whilst keeping you finger on it, switch the ps3 back on with the switch at the back and as soon as it bleeps release your finger from eject button.

this should boot the fan to the max speed in order to keep the gpu n cpu cool enough to stay on and eject the disc automaticaly.

Tried that and it never worked for me.

Does anyone know the name of the place on Chesterfield Road? Or any other place that can repair YLOD.

Does anyone know the name of the place on Chesterfield Road? Or any other place that can repair YLOD.

P&M Computers mate

0114 258 1511

Ghozer the mod in charge of here works for them give him a PM he'll be able to give you advice

Does this not make the disk shoot out? i have heard it does' date=' and if you don't "catch" it it could hit a wall and shatter. also take off a finger or 2 lol[/quote']

Ha ha very funny. When i said safely, i neant without blowing a scorching hot hair dryer round the back or taking it to bits.

Hmmm very strange. All the 40gig models could do this