May fleet/alfred geldard

Hi Craig - welcome to the Forum! The 1911 census shows a John Nortcliffe, then aged 34 and married to Amelia, 29, living at 237 Carbrook Street with children Frederick, John Thomas, James and Leonard. If you would like a JPEG of the census page and/or a bit more help in tracing back, let me know. I've sent you a PM (Private Message) with my email address..:)

Edited by hillsbro

Hi philip

Thanks for that,i have sent you a email,look forward to any information you have.

bob123 are you related to joseph fleet in any way

I have a connection to Joseph Fleet only via marriage, I am not descended from Fleet's directly. You can see details on my website (still 'too new' to post address but it is mentioned in earlier post) my main interest has been tracing my 'Bowler family' but I have recorded some associated families as well.

Bob

Hi walkertelecoms I remember Alf Geldard and his wife Maggie and daughter Jean and son Alfie. They lived in Lynn Place, Carbrook

Hi walkertelecoms I remember Alf Geldard and his wife Maggie and daughter Jean and son Alfie. They lived in Lynn Place, Carbrook

That's my fathers in laws father. Must've been many many years ago.

That's my fathers in laws father. Must've been many many years ago.

Must have been before the war They lived on Makin Road in the late 40s