Endcliffe Park fitness session - Saturday mornings

Hi, looking at joining one of these outdoor sessions for the summer, can you tell me how intense the session is, I'm reasonably fit. Also, what is involved?

The session consists of a stomach workout, which consist of around 10 different types of stomach excercises, we also do quite a bit of shuttle running which tones the tops of the legs, bottom and the lower tummy.

You will do a circuit, which will consist of around 6 -9 different excercises, each will target a different part of the body, plus a bit of hitting the pads to add variety.

Although session can be intense, it is ran on an open format so you can train as hard as you like. The feedback that I'm getting from the class members is that they feel it mainly on the legs & stomach - which is good, as that is the area that is being heavily targetted during the workout.

With regards lack of fitness, you are attending this class/paying to get fit so this shouldn't be viewed as a problem.

I'm quite interested in coming too.

I'm quite interested in coming too.

There is a friendly group of people who train, plus the weather is gong to be sunny tomorrow and so you get free use of the outdoor tanning facilities. :D

Sounds good - will give it a go

I'd really recommend this to any folks that want a general work out. I've been to 4 sessions now and I can definitely feel the benefit. The good thing is you can work at your own pace. For the hardcore ones I reckon you could do it after the park run as a more focused work out

9.45 am saturday mornings by the monument

Hello,

Are these classes still happening in Endcliffe park? I am looking to lose some weight as i have put on lots of pounds in the past few years! Looking to get my body back :)