Endcliffe Park fitness session - Saturday mornings

I'm aware that there is a running thing going off, I only found out after posting the origional thread on here, and after icehockeyjoe replied.

I am in the future looking at running the sorts of classes that I can't do, things like Yoga, or other dancing type fitness classes. I'd need other instructors who can do this type of fitness.

I think timing is pretty vital, and Wednesday at 9.45am was probably a funny time. If your session was to have ran early evening, then I rekon it would have given you higher numbers

Who are the group who meet at the monument in Endcliffe Park on Wednesday mornings at 6.30 am ? . MAD :hihi:

OK, I'll go with a start date of 7th May - that way Easter will be out of the way, as will the Royal Wedding.

Class structure will be as follows.

1. quick warm up and stretch
  2. excercises to target the legs, we will then do a stomach/abs workout. The stomach workout will consist of around 10 different stomach excercises - to target different areas
  3. Sprints/Shuttle Running
  4. Circuit Training - which will consist of around 10 stations

Will be nice to have a bigger area to train in - as opposed to a small hall.

Anyway, class atmosphere will be friendly. If you are coming along and you have suggestions (ie, more excercises to target the legs etc...), feel free to send me a PM or email via the website and I will alter the workout based on what people are wanting from the class.

It will be £4 to train.

First time I've ran a class in a park, feeling nervious :help::help:

Is that £4.00 for the Saturday morning session in Endcliff park or for somthing else?

Is that £4.00 for the Saturday morning session in Endcliff park or for somthing else?

Yes, £4.00 for the session at Endcliffe Park.

damn im in italy that week, ill come to the one the following week :)

This is a good warm up for the half marathon the following day people!! :)

I'd definatly not use the class as a warm up for the marathon the following day,there is lots of stomach work and you are likely to aching lots from the workout. (its better from the 2nd week)

I hope the weather is sunny and dry like it was last year - fingers crossed

Ok, I'm going to give this a bash, I'll meet you by the memorial statue, and we shall get this started on Saturday 7th May

I shall run 2 sessions, as I'm aware some people may struggle to get out of bed, especially if they had a few the night before

Session 1 - meet and start 9.45

Session 2 - meet and start 10.45

Any of you guys on SF fancy coming along?

If your coming on Saturday, please do not have a hefty breakfast prior to training (have it after though). We will be doing lots of work on the stomach, and your breakfast may end up all over endcliffe park :gag::D

Bring a bottle of water for your own comfort.

Class atmosphere will be fun, and the workout will be varied

Fingers crossed for a warm dry Saturday :D

I'll be there! Doubt you'll have good weather though ;-)

Weather is going to be sunny, and according to the weatherman a heatwave is on the way, so the ground should be drier this week.

If you are coming along, send me a text to 07709 198392, more people than expected came last week and so didn't bring along enough equipment to go round.

Hope you enjoyed the 1st session, it was the first time I had ran a session outdoors - completely different to running a session indoors, which took me by suprise. Will ring something to put on my placards, so they don't blow away in the wind this week :)