Is Satan really a bad person?

Everything would be perfect if people kept to the teaching of Jesus. If they don't and are corrupt I don't see how they can call themselves CHRISTians.

And can you honestly say that you are not corrupt? That you don't have evil thoughts?

So why do atheists come on here and blame God for everything if it isn't hypocrisy, or trouble making and what does it say about them?

Grahame get a sense of reality - Atheists don't blame god for anything because, see if you can grasp this, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD

What we ask from the people who claim to believe in this non-entity is how if he's all powerful as you claim how the terrible things done in his name are allowed, after all when people upset him before he sent plagues of locusts, parted the red sea and drowned a few thousand unbelievers and various other pestilences. How come he could do it then but not now?

Let me see if I understand the OP correctly. He's saying God's real name is Gordon and Satan's real name is Sam?

So God and Satan are just nicknames?

Have they got middle names that I can use so as people aren't confused about which Gordon and Sam I'm talking about and surnames, surnames would be good?

No

I used Gordon and Sam as examples because I don't know the exact story details of God and Satan

See?

Okay guys, you know the drill. There's been a warning from the mod. As with all religious threads it's now time for us to quit the squabbling and let one lone man get the thread closed. Give it a few pages.

What sort of god allows his creations the ability to choose evil?

One that is also evil.

Quiet here tonight isn't it?

The quiet before the storm.:huh:

SSSHHH you'll wake Grahame:hihi::hihi::hihi:

HAIL SATAN! :twisted:

(that was for truthlogic)

Waste of time; he doesn't read posts he didn't start.

This thread is awesome, though !!!

SSSHHH you'll wake Grahame:hihi::hihi::hihi:

He's probably revising:hihi: