Is Satan really a bad person?

So why do atheists come on here and blame God for everything if it isn't hypocrisy, or trouble making and what does it say about them?

I honestly dont think an atheist can blame god, by definition of their viewpoint.

Can you find a post that says this so we can talk about it (and crush them - lol). :)

I honestly dont think an atheist can blame god, by definition of their viewpoint.

Can you find a post that says this so we can talk about it (and crush them - lol). :)

Look at the earthquake threads, or even on this one. Here is an example

I’m not blaming other people, God created the environment, God created the person with DNA making them more predisposed to violence, and God gave him the unloving violent parents, God chose not to tell him about forgiveness. Then according to you god will choose to punish him.

Not fair, not just, not loving.

This brings me back to this; if god exists then God is both God and Satin at the same time.

Then do as you say and don't talk to me about God.

You should go back and read the OP. It requires us to assume god and satin are real.

You should go back and read the OP. It requires us to assume god and satin are real.

Yes, well talk between yourselves and assume what you like.

Everything would be perfect if people kept to the teaching of Jesus. If they don't and are corrupt I don't see how they can call themselves CHRISTians.

Now THIS we can agree on!

Being a part of the church seems to give a person all kind of double standards - totally wrong...

Let me see if I understand the OP correctly. He's saying God's real name is Gordon and Satan's real name is Sam?

So God and Satan are just nicknames?

Have they got middle names that I can use so as people aren't confused about which Gordon and Sam I'm talking about and surnames, surnames would be good?

Let me see if I understand the OP correctly. He's saying God's real name is Gordon and Satan's real name is Sam?

So God and Satan are just nicknames?

Have they got middle names that I can use so as people aren't confused about which Gordon and Sam I'm talking about and surnames, surnames would be good?

no surnames but i herd sam was a fireman and gordon was a bit flash

Yes, well talk between yourselves and assume what you like.

I believe God exists only in the minds of those people that believe, if you provided absolute proof of Gods existence in the real world I would condemn God for the suffering God causes and allows to happen.

Look at the earthquake threads, or even on this one. Here is an example

I think, with all fairness to Andikay, that he's talking from a theist's perspective and not from an atheist's perspective. We need to get his comments!

So why do atheists come on here and blame God for everything if it isn't hypocrisy, or trouble making and what does it say about them?

How can atheists blame God for anything, we don't believe in God.:huh:

Yes it is for everyone, the 'whosoever' which is those who believe on him and repent of their sins.

Some people add other conditions but I think repentance is sufficient provided it is genuine.

Why do Christians use stupid prepositions? How do you believe "on" something?