Is Satan really a bad person?

Forgiveness one for another is so important for anyone and of course for believers there is no salvation without the forgiveness of God which is why our hearts need to be right with him.

But if you don't mind what comes through very strongly in your post is your hypocrisy because if .....

My my aren't you the goody goody little hypocrite shifting the blame onto God, who you don't believe in anyway. Talk about shifting the responsibility! People are responsible!! OK.

Woah there, cowboy! This attack on me was unnecessary, especially when you just attacked ME for the very thing I am continually promoting in my posts!

Did you just feel particularly vindictive today, as you're adopting this people are responsible slant, which is what I have maintained for years on here. No Satan, no evil forces, just the light and dark of humanity.

And, as for the goody goody comment, I've said all along that I do both light and dark actions... I'm totally up front with no hidden agenda and nothing to hide!

:)

Forgiveness one for another is so important for anyone and of course for believers there is no salvation without the forgiveness of God which is why our hearts need to be right with him.

But if you don't mind what comes through very strongly in your post is your hypocrisy because if you read all the religious threads, what the atheists do all the time is to say how good they are and talk about humanism without admitting that all the bad stuff that is happening in the world around us is caused by mankind. Then to top it all, everything that is wrong in the world according to the people on here is all God's fault and nothing to do with humankind who are actually doing it.

My my aren't you the goody goody little hypocrite shifting the blame onto God, who you don't believe in anyway. Talk about shifting the responsibility! People are responsible!! OK.

Atheists don’t believe God is responsible for the problems of the world because atheist don’t believe in God; many of the problems of the world are however caused by those people that do believe in God. Ultimately humans cause all the problems on the planet and only humans can solve them, the sooner God is taken out of the equation the sooner we will solve the problems.

Right from the beginning of time people have believed in God and as with Abraham and all the other Old Testament saints, it was their faith that made them right with God.

I will rewrite this for you to make it more accurate.

Right from the beginning of time some people have believed in Gods and as with Abraham and all the other Old Testament saints, it was their faith that made them right with God.

But it doesn’t solve the predicament of the man that doesn’t and has never been told of God

Edited by andikay

Woah there, cowboy! This attack on me was unnecessary, especially when you just attacked ME for the very thing I am continually promoting in my posts!

Did you just feel particularly vindictive today, as you're adopting this people are responsible slant, which is what I have maintained for years on here. No Satan, no evil forces, just the light and dark of humanity.

And, as for the goody goody comment, I've said all along that I do both light and dark actions... I'm totally up front with no hidden agenda and nothing to hide!

:)

OK well I am sorry about the attack but I have been holding back for years and have been very patient with people while they have been hurling insults right left and centre while people make up all sorts of silly ideas and I think it is about time we had a few home truths.

I have to make a separate comment about this as I can't quite believe it! Are you seriously making this comment to an atheist? It makes literally no sense at all!

I will rewrite this for you to make it more accurate.

Right from the beginning of time some people have believed in Gods and as with Abraham and all the other Old Testament saints, it was their faith that made them right with God

Judging by the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians Babylonians and the rest of the ancient world I don't think there are very many who haven't believed in a god of some sort even if it was only the planets.

the world is full of opposites!!!!!!!! light-day, young-old, good-bad, etc.......

I have to make a separate comment about this as I can't quite believe it! Are you seriously making this comment to an atheist? It makes literally no sense at all!

So why do atheists come on here and blame God for everything if it isn't hypocrisy, or trouble making and what does it say about them?

OK well I am sorry about the attack but I have been holding back for years and have been very patient with people while they have been hurling insults right left and centre while people make up all sorts of silly ideas and I think it is about time we had a few home truths.

Its OK; I understand your pain :)

But you do have to concede that there's an awful lot of corruption in the church... And we have to ask why!

But you do have to concede that there's an awful lot of corruption in the church... And we have to ask why!

very corrupt!! just like any other large organisation!

Everything would be perfect if people kept to the teaching of Jesus. If they don't and are corrupt I don't see how they can call themselves CHRISTians.

So why do atheists come on here and blame God for everything if it isn't hypocrisy, or trouble making and what does it say about them?

Atheists don’t believe God is responsible for the problems of the world because atheist don’t believe in God; many of the problems of the world are however caused by those people that do believe in God. Ultimately humans cause all the problems on the planet and only humans can solve them, the sooner God is taken out of the equation the sooner we will solve the problems.