Is Satan really a bad person?

Why do Christians use stupid prepositions? How do you believe "on" something?

I have no idea which you are talking about. Not a clue to where you are refering. I can only say, that if you had heard the light, then you would believe out the truth.

Right from the beginning of time people have believed in God

And people have been continually dropping their "god of choice" and moving away from belief in god to one of non-belief. At least these days you can say "there is no such being as god" without the fear that the religious will kill you.

OK well I am sorry about the attack but I have been holding back for years and have been very patient with people while they have been hurling insults right left and centre.

What total rubbish. Your one of the most insulting posters that have every graced SF. You attack Muslims, Jews, atheists, gays, women at every opportunity over the last five years.

So why do atheists come on here and blame God for everything

As has been explained before, atheists don't blame god for anything, but they do have to use terminology that the terminally religious will understand.

they can call themselves CHRISTians.

I don't get how anyone could be called a christian, jesusian, maybe.

Then do as you say and don't talk to me about God.

Then practice what you preach and don't post on muslim, jewish, atheist threads then, as you only know about your own particular flavour of christianity. Your knowledge of other religions is severely narrow.

I would condemn God for the suffering God causes and allows to happen.

And rightly so.:thumbsup:

I have no idea which you are talking about. Not a clue to where you are refering.

You need to read the post that he quoted carefully.

You need to read the post that he quoted carefully.

Yes, I did have misunderstood his point around the use of prepostions.

I have no idea which you are talking about. Not a clue to where you are refering. I can only say, that if you had heard the light, then you would believe out the truth.

Although personally I can only hear sound, I think I know what you mean.

I have heard Christians preaching for people to "Let God/Jesus into your heart" before. Although I don't currently really believe in any gods, I don't rule out the possibility of their existence (although I think it EXTREMELY unlikely).

I have asked the question on here before, it was ignored although I think it's a very simple and valid question:

How do I let God into my heart? I'm not doing anything to stop him, why doesn't he come in?

Thank you - now I understand.

Yes, I did have misunderstood his point around the use of prepostions.

Apologies, the penny's finally dropped:D.

Mod note: Please can everyone keep to the discussion in hand and refrain from insulting other users? Thanks.

Mod note: Please can everyone keep to the discussion in hand and refrain from insulting other users? Thanks.

So, anyone got any suggestions why we should think Satan is bad? I would be interested in hearing Truthlogic's opinions, as he accused me of praising Satan by starting this thread.

So, anyone got any suggestions why we should think Satan is bad? I would be interested in hearing Truthlogic's opinions, as he accused me of praising Satan by starting this thread.

Yeah. We all know you're in Satan's pocket!

But, all these posts and, other than "because he is", there's not one point saying why St. Nick is so evil.

A baby is born innocent. If you have seen a baby lie, steal, commit murder and rape please let me know.

Then the innocent baby turns to its own ways. It wasn't created evil, it was his choice for whatever reason.

What sort of god allows his creations the ability to choose evil?

Right from the beginning of time people have believed in God and as with Abraham and all the other Old Testament saints, it was their faith that made them right with God.

There weren't any people at the beginning of time.

OK well I am sorry about the attack but I have been holding back for years

Maybe a good therapist would help you here Grahame. Pent up anger is dangerous.

Edited by esme
quote tags