Is Satan really a bad person?

:hihi:

In this case, however, I'd link to Jesus Is Satan:hihi::loopy:

Ooh now you're just being controversial!!! :P:D

You said yourself that a baby is born innocent. We learn to be wicked and disobedient, it never was created, except we create it ourselves.

I haven’t said children are born innocent, humans are in part a product of their genetic makeup and environment, some people are more prone to anger and violence than others. A child doesn’t choose its parents, its surrounding or its education, so if they end up bad it isn’t always their choice.

A child born to a violent couple, surrounded by daily violence, living in a poor area and getting little or no education is more likely to be violent than a child born into a loving caring relationship and a peaceful environment.

Back to your problem, if god created something beautiful that was broken by something else that was beautiful and God is all knowing. God must have known that the beautiful object would be broken so is therefore still responsible.

You said yourself that a baby is born innocent. We learn to be wicked and disobedient, it never was created, except we create it ourselves.

So come on then, what wickedness have you created in yourself?

You can tell us.

We won't tell anyone.

I haven’t said children are born innocent, humans are in part a product of their genetic makeup and environment, some people are more prone to anger and violence than others. A child doesn’t choose its parents, its surrounding or its education, so if they end up bad it isn’t always their choice.

A child born to a violent couple, surrounded by daily violence, living in a poor area and getting little or no education is more likely to be violent than a child born into a loving caring relationship and a peaceful environment.

Back to your problem, if god created something beautiful that was broken by something else that was beautiful and God is all knowing. God must have known that the beautiful object would be broken so is therefore still responsible.

A baby is born innocent. If you have seen a baby lie, steal, commit murder and rape please let me know.

Then the innocent baby turns to its own ways. It wasn't created evil, it was his choice for whatever reason.

A baby is born innocent. If you have seen a baby lie, steal, commit murder and rape please let me know.

Then the innocent baby turns to its own ways. It wasn't created evil, it was his choice for whatever reason.

Again, who/what gave us the capacity to do/teach evil?

No it doesn't choose, choices are made on its behalf by its parents.

This is the part of my post your obviously didn't read.

No it doesn't choose, choices are made on its behalf by its parents.

This is the part of my post your obviously didn't read.

When you or I do wrong it is our choice.

Hang on, what happened to Satan?

Again, who/what gave us the capacity to do/teach evil?

We see a bag of sweets and we want it. Did someone teach you that?

The conversation is about a child, you're speaking from an adult perspective.

We see a bag of sweets and we want it. Did someone teach you that?

Who said anything about being taught?

I asked who/what gave us the capacity to do evil, nothing about teaching.

Your non-answer/diversion attempt tells me more than I need to know.