Is Satan really a bad person?

We have been there remember?

If you created a beautiful object and someone destroyed it, how could you be blamed for that persons 'wicked' act? Did you create the wickedness?

If I created a beautiful object and at the same time I created something I knew would destroy the beautiful object then it’s my fault the object was destroyed.

Also you might find that the Hebrew word for grave is "kever" and their version of hell is "Sheol", for Greek you may find that "Mneimon" is the grave and "Hades" their version of hell.

There are various standards of translation, sometimes sloppy translation leads to one word meaning both.

If I created a beautiful object and at the same time I created something I knew would destroy the beautiful object then it’s my fault the object was destroyed.

You only created a beautiful object and you saw that it was good.

Have you not heard of sarcasm denlin?

Something else that you have derided the use of in the past. Now you attempt to use it to deflect attention from my post?

You really are quite lamentable.

If you created a beautiful object and someone destroyed it, how could you be blamed for that persons 'wicked' act? Did you create the wickedness?

If the same creator was responsible, then yes, they did create the evil. Therefore, if you believe "god created the universe and everything within" then the same "god" is also responsible for any evil that it contains.

I merely asked you to show me where it says that the Israelites worshipped Satan, I don't understand what the big problem is in backing up your claim.

Grahame doesn't do proof.

Did you make it up?

From past experience, yes.

The the same applies for the evil that the same being creates (or are we to believe that an all seeing, all knowing being saw the evil and saw that it too was good, or did he simply ignore it)?

Have you not heard of sarcasm denlin?

Yes but it would be wasted on you, dear:love::love:

So who destroyed it and who created the person that destroyed it?

Don't ask him trick questions, he'll start sulking or put you on his ignore list but you definitely won't get a straight answer

You said yourself that a baby is born innocent. We learn to be wicked and disobedient, it never was created, except we create it ourselves.

You said yourself that a baby is born innocent. We learn to be wicked and disobedient, it never was created, except we create it ourselves.

Well that clears it all up then

See, you asked him a trick question and his reply bore no resemblance as an answer to the actual question you asked:roll:

except we create it ourselves.

Which "god" created us?

Which "god" created nature?

Where in any religious texts does it say that the Jews worshipped satan (which they must still do as they still worship the same god as they did in the OT)?

We learn to be wicked and disobedient

From where?